eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 03, 2022 03:35 PM

Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade
Print
Author Topic: Banner Contest: Win $1.25 + 1 Month Upgrade  (Read 11191 times)
sangeeth

Referrals: 0

time's a gr8 teacher,but it kills its pupils :|

View Profile
Reply #30: Mar 06, 2010 01:46 AM

Look I have nothing against Jacke or Buxhit, I respect them as active members. The reason they had the temporary ban is because Ajay came to me with a complaint and asking for them to be banned. Im not sure if it was correct or not but it was a few day temp ban.

The reason BuxHit it banned now is the way he talked to me personally in this post, it was totally uncalled for.

ok so now i complain against ajayp for havin insulted me in the chat Wink

look at the chat logs of arnd the time wen mps was banned..again by...... Lips Sealed
NorthOwl

Referrals: 109

View Profile WWW
Reply #31: Mar 06, 2010 01:49 AM

Why you count everything which do not post like you want is attacking you? As I know Saket when I join your forum he is a natural guy like me. He knows that what is wrong and what is right? Buxhit was great assest to member of these forum like Ajayp is for you and your forum. EMS might be active forum but not a independent forum at all like GPF, Talkptc and globalfriendsonline.  I did say in some other post that this forum is heaven for scammer now I would like to include this forum is heaven for those who post like you want.

I am so sick of you talking bad about me and EMS every chance you get.

You my friend really deserve this permanent ban, its been a long time coming.

If you need assistance on EMS please contact Admin Mak
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #32: Mar 06, 2010 01:50 AM

ok so now i complain against ajayp for havin insulted me in the chat Wink

look at the chat logs of arnd the time wen mps was banned..again by...... Lips Sealed

AJay is no longer mod because he cannot control his temper or controversy with members.

sangeeth

View Profile
Reply #33: Mar 06, 2010 01:52 AM

AJay is no longer mod because he cannot control his temper or controversy with members.

so wat?look at him as a nrml mmbr and take action against him
saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #34: Mar 06, 2010 01:57 AM

The reason they had the temporary ban is because Ajay came to me with a complaint and asking for them to be banned. Im not sure if it was correct or not but it was a few day temp ban.

So you agree a 3 day ban for him was inappropriate?? (as this what I see here)

So well saying sorry for the mistake is really not a big deal, and it won't make u small, but even bigger in people's eye...

Talking of buxhit was appropriate as anyone will get angry if they get such treatment, but if you would have removed his ban or had accepted it was wrong, i am sure u haven't seen such behavior from him....

But yeah if you want to say "Boss Is Always Right" and "Its your forum" then really there is nothing to talk when no one is here to listen..

Just Lock the Topic, and everyone will be back to their work Wink Kiss

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Mar 06, 2010 01:58 AM

Yes surely you don't know him...

Sorry Northy I really don't like to attack anyone (whether its you or a normal member), but after what has been done to Buxhit, I can't take it. As I said he is been the most helpful guy (not just for me but ask 100 other people here) and for that he got this, is unacceptable at any cost...

Again I really don't think still there has been said anything bad about religion so that is out of question...

About judging well it was wrong, so you must hear that.... Even 3 day ban was the wrong action, u didn't even heard from Buxhit, u just took decision on what Ajay showed, 2nd it was not even in the forum, and I don't think there are rules made for chat, 3rd it was a 2 way conversation between them, not just Buxhit abusing Ajay or Fj...

And he was rude to u, but what would u expect after someone banned u for no reason?? What u will expect when you don't even want to hear its side??

Definitely you don't know him, and thats why u were not neutral to him. Am I right Sir??

I really didn't wanted this, and thats why from last 3 days I tried my best to convince MEM, just wanted her to show who is Buxhit and if it was done correct with him... But.... and that made me to post here....

I have seen enough injustice here, and this one is really the biggest for me. I am really not someone very imp and surely u won't be knowing me much, so better u ban me too, or I also won't be able to stop myself now.....

I still want to hear from you about Del and V case, about reputation case (why being removed from mods) and other answers..

If all those have been done fr appropriate reasons u must have the answers....

Yes I am close to Buxhit, yes I am close to many other Indians here, just because its easy for me to call them, while hard to call other members here (which are still my very good friends)...

But I know jacke too, I know youngone too, I know Delu too, I know albs too, I know Thomas too.....

But neither Buxhit nor anyone else gives me money to post here, nor it affects me whether Buxhit gets banned from here or not (as almost everyone I know is added in my yahoo or gmail)....

If Buxhit contacts me directly and lets me know he will commit to not talking religion or judging others then for sure I will let him back. Thats all I asked of him in the first place, but instead he was just rude to me.

As for Del and V, he should not have 2 accounts, I think the V one is banned, if it is not banned I will ban it.

Regarding moderators negative comments being removed, I have only ever removed a moderators negative comments if it was unjust or invalid, like someone being banned, then creating a multiple account just to leave negative feedback. Im not sure if other negative feedback has been removed.

sangeeth

View Profile
Reply #36: Mar 06, 2010 02:03 AM

Just Lock the Topic, and everyone will be back to their work Wink Kiss

wat?without the ban bein revoked? Shocked
liquidsnakehpks

View Profile
Reply #37: Mar 06, 2010 02:05 AM

easy guys chill northowl is a good owner just let him know your problems politely i am sure he would help you out  Smiley just yelling at him and writing long posts is just going to make every one angry  XD, appreciate those help to keep this forum running after all in the end every one just wants to earn money safely  ems

solo clicker...
saketasati

Referrals: 86

Googly Woogly Wushhhhhhh

View Profile WWW
Reply #38: Mar 06, 2010 02:08 AM

If Buxhit contacts me directly and lets me know he will commit to not talking religion or judging others then for sure I will let him back. Thats all I asked of him in the first place, but instead he was just rude to me.

As for Del and V, he should not have 2 accounts, I think the V one is banned, if it is not banned I will ban it.

Regarding moderators negative comments being removed, I have only ever removed a moderators negative comments if it was unjust or invalid, like someone being banned, then creating a multiple account just to leave negative feedback. Im not sure if other negative feedback has been removed.

Pls tell me why Buxhit needs to contact?? How can u make the decision when u haven't seen everything?? So like I can talk to anyone about religion (most people like to talk in this issue lol), and then show u logs of just him, will u ban him?? Or that rule only apply for Mods???

For Del, if you re-read the rules, you know banned person can't make another accounts (for which young was repeatedly banned). Anyways its not the issue, I like this transparency that at least people can register and tell their problems and may get unbanned..

My question is V didn't made account to ask for unban, he was just making posts normally, all staff knew he is Del, and still no action?? So u wanted him to scam more people?? And when i asked if he is Del, I was asked to be quiet???

About Rep, as I said "ANY Circumstances" covers everything so still I don't think they should be removed (unless the person who  left rep asked, as written in rules)...

P.S. i am not taking young's side, or against Del (at least here), just giving the points....

CashTream Coming Soon, Excited big grin
Free Advertising $15+ Shocked
Turtle RulesWink
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Mar 06, 2010 02:19 AM

Pls tell me why Buxhit needs to contact?? How can u make the decision when u haven't seen everything?? So like I can talk to anyone about religion (most people like to talk in this issue lol), and then show u logs of just him, will u ban him?? Or that rule only apply for Mods???

For Del, if you re-read the rules, you know banned person can't make another accounts (for which young was repeatedly banned). Anyways its not the issue, I like this transparency that at least people can register and tell their problems and may get unbanned..

My question is V didn't made account to ask for unban, he was just making posts normally, all staff knew he is Del, and still no action?? So u wanted him to scam more people?? And when i asked if he is Del, I was asked to be quiet???

About Rep, as I said "ANY Circumstances" covers everything so still I don't think they should be removed (unless the person who  left rep asked, as written in rules)...

P.S. i am not taking young's side, or against Del (at least here), just giving the points....

My contact email is in my signature. Regarding religious talk it is ok in certain circumstances, the reason it is not allowed mosty is because it creates to much controversy and emotions between different members. The way Buxhit talked about religion in this thread is clearly not the way to talk about it.

YoungOne was actually banned for only creating sites to promote on EMS and then sell shortly after, after the 5th or 6th time doing this to members I had to draw the line.

Yes Delusional should be banned long ago I admit I have gone easy on him because he is an old timer.

Regarding reputation, the mods work really hard for free on this forum, and since they have to moderate members they are subject to more reputation abuse than a normal member. I think it is fair to remove bad feedback from a mod if it is invalid. Example banning a spammer and then the spammer gets mad and creates another account just to leave bad feedback, this is not right in my opinion.

Kranti

View Profile
Reply #40: Mar 06, 2010 02:23 AM

which religion u guys are talking about ? i cant see any religion in whole thread.
NorthOwl

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Mar 06, 2010 02:26 AM

which religion u guys are talking about ? i cant see any religion in whole thread.

Athiest is religion from when ? Religion is based on Godly things if someone is not accepting god means no religion.
You have chat logs then u must see others fault which u ignored why ? u cant give any proper answer. A Mod can insult members by naming them as " Gang " but when member fight in defence it is called as Insult. Terrorist are not born but made bcoz they got a lot of partiality. If u are literate u can understand otherwise forget bcoz almost 70% member here knows the truth of banning.

And for your kind information if u find me u will feel that i believe in humanity and u can ask people around EMS how i am , i really dont know how u understand people this is all depends on your brain capability. Is your brain capable to understand people online ? if not then u must give sometime to understand people and not just raise BAN without hearing second party. Your Moderators are also human they can also get hurt and they too can hurt .. and many times many people reported you but u ignored.
Sorry forgot to tell definition of religion.

Religion : a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
Athiest : there is nothing supernatural and its all systamatic process which will remain same from ages and for ages. Still wondering what is death ?

Kranti

View Profile
Reply #42: Mar 06, 2010 02:27 AM

yes which religion ? there is nothing mentioned as religion. How many religions are there ?
sangeeth

View Profile
Reply #43: Mar 06, 2010 02:28 AM

tat guy is playin the fool..i know who he is
Kranti

View Profile
Reply #44: Mar 06, 2010 02:29 AM

tat guy is playin the fool..i know who he is

rofl so what ?

Check full NorthOwl already accepted that he is doing partiality bcoz this is his forum. nothing to worry everyone must follow him and respect him like grandfather and when he said its day say day when he said night say night when he make ban make new account and enjoy ..  rofl
« Last Edit: Mar 06, 2010 02:31 AM by Kranti » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.