eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 05, 2023 04:57 pm

Luno exchanger as the best crypto app
Print
Author Topic: Luno exchanger as the best crypto app  (Read 78 times)
bennyKO1

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jul 08, 2021 03:49 am

Luno is an exchange marketplace for buying and selling bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I tried trading on the Luno exchange. In Indonesia, there are many sites that provide buying and selling facilities for Bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the biggest one is Indodax. But if you just want to sell or buy Bitcoin, I suggest doing it at LUNO. Why only LUNO to sell and buy Bitcoin? Because this is very different from other similar sites, where everything will be very easy and not complicated. Be it verification, purchase, exchange, or even withdrawing money, it can be done quickly and anywhere.

1. The process of verifying personal data is very fast

To be able to withdraw money from exchanging Bitcoin to a local bank, you must verify your personal data first. This process is not complicated, because you are only asked to upload a photo of your ID card and also a selfie of your face.

When the verification process takes place, it only takes a maximum of 24 hours and then your account has been successfully verified. And in my experience, it only covers less than an hour and after that getting an email message that the verification process was successful.

2. Strict Account Security

The security offered by LUNO is quite strict, where when you enter your account via a web browser, you will definitely get a sign-in notification sent via email.

It can also still be tightened by activating the two-factor authenticator feature. While the LUNO application on Android only relies on a 4 Digit PIN to secure all transactions. If you open an account via a web browser, there is also a feature to see which devices are currently connected to the account.

3. Fast Deposit Process Enter

On LUNO itself it is stated that this deposit process covers 24 hours until the balance will appear on the Wallet. But from my own experience, it doesn't take long and the deposit balance appears instantly.

As a suggestion to speed up the process, please deposit through a bank that has been registered on a LUNO account, so the process will be instant or faster.

4. Exchange Bitcoin Easy and Fast

So there are two ways you can do to exchange Bitcoin to Rupiah on LUNO. That is selling on the Exchange or directly selling to LUNO itself at a set price. Of course, there are differences between the two methods.

If you sell from Exchange/Trade, you can set the price yourself and wait for someone to buy. Whereas in the "Sell" feature listed on the Wallet, you can only sell at a predetermined price.

5. Very Small Rupiah Deposit and Withdrawal Fees

The withdrawal process or balance withdrawal is carried out every Monday to Friday at around 14.00 to 21.00.

Deposit: IDR 4,000 (Four Thousand Rupiah)
Withdraw: IDR 6,500 (Six Thousand Five Hundred Rupiah)

Whether you make a deposit or withdraw large amounts of rupiah, the fees will remain the same as above. Moreover, it is supported by support services that are available 24 hours for those of you who need help.

More Information : https://www.luno.com/id

« Last Edit: Jul 14, 2022 10:32 pm by bennyKO1 » Logged

Gargamel

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 10, 2022 05:32 am

Hello! What information do you have about BossTrack can they be trusted, are they reliable?
B3n3dict

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 10, 2022 05:38 am

Hello! Yes, and I like how they work and I can easily track your DeFi portfolio. BossTrack does not provide recommendations, investments, financial or tax advice. All virtual currencies listed on our site are for the sole purpose of providing information to the end user. The information may not be entirely accurate and is subject to change. BossTrack assumes no legal or financial responsibility for financial gains or losses based on information provided by the site. Users should consult financial advisors before making any decision.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.