eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! May 20, 2022 01:19 AM

A guide to making hundreds of dollars monthly without having any skills (3 websi
Print
Author Topic: A guide to making hundreds of dollars monthly without having any skills (3 websi  (Read 25 times)
goldenreem

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 15, 2022 06:37 PM

So, when I search for work online, I either see websites that need professional skills or sites that almost pay nothing for hours of work, so I'll be posting a series of guides on how to succeed in online work and my experience with it. All these websites have multiple withdrawing methods.

The most efficient way in making a lot of money is working on many websites at the same time to make the most out of internet earning.

We'll talk about 3 websites today.

First one: I found this website, and the best thing about it is that most tasks are available worldwide, so there are equal opportunities for everyone.

The site is: https://picoworkers.com/?a=95f09eee (I'd truly appreciate it if you signup through my link)

There are thousands of new tasks posted daily on the website, including small ones that take less than 30 seconds like watching a video, viewing an ad, etc.. that pay 30-50 cents. To big ones that pay $1-$5 like signups to websites and proving your identity (people make money that way, that's why they pay you greater amounts).

So, here are my steps on how to succeed on that website:

Decrease the wait time which is above on the right, whenever a task that you submitted gets approved, that wait time between submitting a new task gets decreased by 10 seconds.

Keep an eye out for KYC and registration jobs they really pay high. They're mostly crypto websites, and you also make extra money on your website wallet once you register to a new one. If they ask for KYC which is totally OK for crypto websites, your passport or ID should work, and I searched most of these sites before registering and found them to be safe and legit. You can search with the website's name to see which referral pays more money to this website, some people pay $1 and you'll find other's who pay $1.3. I guess some websites can get registered to twice if not the same device.

Do short tasks that are auto-validated they make you earn a good money in no time too, their only problem is that some of them aren't auto-validated, thus they take 1-2 days to get accepted thus lower your temporary success rate, go to them once the KYC ones are done.

If your temporary success rate decreased, don't panic, it'll increase again in a day or so once employers approve your task and you can continue working.

Second one:

Ysense: https://www.ysense.com/?rb=60035841

This website is amazing, the surveys there are available in most countries and here are my tips for making the best out of it.

Download their addon/extension from more > addons. This way, you'll be able to track new surveys that become available on the website as the number of surveys available appears above. Don't forget to also check the website by yourself since it doesn't always update it on time, so you might miss some surveys.

Answer surveys with complete honesty since you get a trust score with it tracked on the survey panel, and once it increases, you'll get more surveys.

Complete offers from the multiple panels on the website that include gaming offers as well!

Third one: https://app.respondent.io/r/reemelshorbagy-c5649cbd5afe

This website pays a lot of money, since you help companies in their research groups. It's not that hard as expected, the research groups are easy to hard level ones, you'll just have to pick the right ones and apply to them and once you get accepted you'll get an email with details to help in their focus groups.

Pays range from as low as $10 to $250! Let's see how clever are you!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to message me and I'll help. I'll post another parts soon.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.