eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 07, 2022 01:28 pm

OfferWall Script - Ultimate Offerwall System
Print
Author Topic: OfferWall Script - Ultimate Offerwall System  (Read 1280 times)
Hyuga

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jan 24, 2022 02:37 pm

OfferWall Script is a new advertisting platform which brings most desired features togheter into a complete system. This system was designed to be attractive and easy to use. With plenty of different features this system was designed to bring revenue and promote itself in a short time. Some of main features of this system are listed bellow, but to see this system working, we invite you to check the demo.

Features:
  • Bootstrap 4 responsive design
  • Complete offerwall system with different earning methods
  • External offers and surveys providers integrated
  • Different payment methods integrated
  • Complete admin panel
  • Publisher dashboard with full stats
  • Advertiser dashboard with full stats
  • Google Authenticator integrated
  • Proxycheck.io integrated to prevent proxy and bots
  • Google Captcha integrated
  • Easy offerwall integration system for publishers with API Keys
  • Automated proccess to create ad or video campaigns
  • Referral system integrated
  • Very well optimised to keep server usage to minimum
  • Unencrypted code (can be customised as you wish)

For more details, demo & purchase, go to: www.OfferWall.info

Ultimate multi-coin faucet system: www.CrFaucet.com
fidelreal

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 28, 2022 07:28 pm

[ spam removed ]
« Last Edit: Jan 29, 2022 01:35 am by ~Money~ » Logged
Hyuga

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Apr 28, 2022 05:02 am

For next 24 hours only you can purchase this script with 50% discount using this coupon code: Off50Limited

Hurry up, coupon code won't be reactivated!

ufuko

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Apr 29, 2022 05:20 pm

Its still expensive even with that code...

Hyuga

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 30, 2022 02:08 am

Its still expensive even with that code...

This is a complex system, the only one of it's kind available (feel free to search for alternatives if you find any), is not some cheap script and it's price it is actually way under it's real value. For someone who believe the script is expensive, this is not the kind of business he can afford to run.

ufuko

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Apr 30, 2022 09:12 am

This is a complex system, the only one of it's kind available (feel free to search for alternatives if you find any), is not some cheap script and it's price it is actually way under it's real value. For someone who believe the script is expensive, this is not the kind of business he can afford to run.
I have worked with some of sites which is using this script(BitcoTasks, Coins4wall, etc) and after a while i have removed them. Because its using other offerwalls' API codes to show their surveys/offers. I am already using for example WannAds, OfferToro, CPX, AdGem, etc on my site, why should i keep these sites as offerwall on my site while they are using other companies' offers to pay less money to my users?

I mean, its seems a good script but sorry, its not worth to pay thousand dollars. Because well known GPT sites will not add these script sites.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2022 10:07 am by ufuko » Logged

Hyuga

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: May 01, 2022 01:42 pm

I have worked with some of sites which is using this script(BitcoTasks, Coins4wall, etc) and after a while i have removed them. Because its using other offerwalls' API codes to show their surveys/offers. I am already using for example WannAds, OfferToro, CPX, AdGem, etc on my site, why should i keep these sites as offerwall on my site while they are using other companies' offers to pay less money to my users?

I mean, its seems a good script but sorry, its not worth to pay thousand dollars. Because well known GPT sites will not add these script sites.

Actually if website gain trust and popularity, even well known websites will add such sites. Is more than offers and surveys, there are also PTC / Video / Tasks campaigns that are a good and easy source of income. After websites grows, higher providers can be integrated, providers that give only offers and surveys, they don't provide offerwalls to anyone. There is a big potential in this, but this is not a "method of making money in short time" is a complex system that required time and investments.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.