eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! May 22, 2022 01:36 AM

Domain registrar selection rules
Print
Author Topic: Domain registrar selection rules  (Read 1439 times)
Defas

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 29, 2021 04:10 PM

Are there any generally known rules to follow when choosing a domain registrar? I just don't know what to look for other than the cost of registering domain names.
By the way, I often find the opportunity to register at promotional prices. Is it worth trying? Or what is it fraught with?
Croul

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 02, 2022 01:00 PM

I still need advice.
Ladik

View Profile
Reply #2: Jan 04, 2022 04:56 PM

Yes, you can simply register where it is cheaper, but not always. I especially wanted to warn about these promotional prices. There may be such a situation that in a year the price of renewal will be several times more expensive. It is even quite common practice for such TLDs. Many registrars cut prices a lot at first. And also carefully read all the conditions. Because it happens that registrars block domain names because of the slightest complaint. It can be very expensive to restore such a TLD later. At the moment I have about 30 domain names. Almost everyone at Pananames https://pananames.com/ registrar. All prices are known in advance.
« Last Edit: Jan 16, 2022 09:54 AM by Ladik » Logged
Croul

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 06, 2022 05:13 PM

Right. Still, I think it's best to choose the most well-known registrars with clear terms and conditions.
Ladik

View Profile
Reply #4: Jan 15, 2022 12:10 PM

Right. Still, I think it's best to choose the most well-known registrars with clear terms and conditions.
Yes, that's why I use Pananames.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.