eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 04, 2022 09:44 PM

FOREX AND CRYPTO BUSINESS IDEA THAT GIVES YOU PROFIT MONTHLY CALL 09065408027
Print
Author Topic: FOREX AND CRYPTO BUSINESS IDEA THAT GIVES YOU PROFIT MONTHLY CALL 09065408027  (Read 241 times)
abimade12

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Nov 13, 2021 10:02 PM

Hello Nigerians, i am adewumi by name i am a trader and i trade for people to make profit,i discover that most of the people that like to trade always loose their hard earn money due to the fact that they don't know the rules that guide the trading.Trading needs just three things to consider before you buy or you sell.Trading is beyond all these lagging indicators RSI,BOLLIGER BANDS,AWESOME OSCILLATORS ETC.Honestly the basis rules of are cumulative delta,imbalances and volume profile,these are the things to consider either t buy or to sell,dont be deceived by all these news or fake signals.I am giving you what it takes to be a professional trader and i can tell you boldly you can still make profit from trading no matter how much you have lost in the past.I also trade for people and as well i mentor traders and also give reliable signals using all the three things i mention above,there are ways to use all these cumulative delta,imbalances and volume profile to have profitable trade.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ME TRADING FOR YOU ,OR IN MENTOR SHIP PROGRAMME OR GETTING RELIABLE SIGNALS CALL OR WHATS APP ME ON O9O654O8027

SIGNALS BELOW TO CONFIRM MY ACCURACY

CRYPTO
buy Btcusdt at 64500 usd sell at 68500 usd Spot trading
for people that trade futures Long Btcusdt at Entry price 64500 usd Take profit at 68500 usd Stp loss 58500
,i can see the volume is getting big and momentum is ready to drive the price up.
follow my signals always get accurate,look at my past idea to confirm
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

buy runeusdt at 13.00usd sell at 15.100 ,i can see the volume is getting big and momentum is ready to drive the price up.
follow my signals always get accurate,look at my past idea to confirm

FOREX
NZDUSD is ready to move up in price as we have divergences and buy imbalances Entry price 0.70350 Take profit 0.71300

follow my signals and make profit ,check my past signals to confirm how accurate i am

AUDUSD is ready to move up in price as we have divergences and buy imbalances Entry price 0.73320 Take profit 0.74300 follow my signals and make profit ,check my past signals to confirm how accurate i am
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.