eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 24, 2022 10:44 AM

mobile app development
Print
Author Topic: mobile app development  (Read 276 times)
mindster_apps

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Aug 28, 2019 06:10 AM

Hii If you are looking for a mobile app development company please check my website
Naveenhome

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 18, 2020 08:38 AM

Scrum, an effective Agile methodology for mobile application development, Certified Scrum Master Training can solve the time management problems. It introduces a framework of so-called "sprints - short time periods, dedicated to different steps in app development. They usually vary 1 to 4 weeks, depending on the startup and the team.

techwarelab

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 14, 2021 10:16 PM

A well-oriented mobile app can perform easily and quicker than a website. A mobile app can access a large group of potential customers, the reason behind this is the increase in the growth of smartphone and tablets sales.

Customer satisfaction is the key to an increase in sales, an increase in customer satisfaction also increases the sales. A mobile app provides more value to the customer.  Mobile apps help in brand recognition. Every time a user opens a mobile app he sees the brand logo, this is an effective way in boosting brand visibility.

If you have amazing Mobile app ideas, you are highly recommended to hire an experienced
Mobile app development company that offers amazing mobile app development services.

« Last Edit: Oct 14, 2021 10:21 PM by techwarelab » Logged
Lenard

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 27, 2021 12:53 PM

Yes, I agree that a mobile app can be easier and faster than a website. But in order to make such an app, you need a web and mobile app development company, and preferably it should be a proven and experienced team, otherwise it could be worse.  I worked with the guys from https://ein-des-ein.com/  and got only positive emotions from working with them. They developed an iOS app for me for my business.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.