eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 27, 2021 04:36 PM

Rekordbox 6 browser font size
Print
Author Topic: Rekordbox 6 browser font size  (Read 185 times)
jakardon

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Oct 11, 2021 07:08 AM

Hello everyone,

I recently starting working with Rekordbox 6 and de DDJ-1000. I'm very happy with the combination. The only problem i have, is that the font size of the browser (even at its biggest), its too small for me, because i have really bad eye-sight. The lay-out of the decks etc is fine. Its only about the browser font size. The slider is already all the way up.

i also experimented with the windows settings, but it makes the layout of rekordbox worse.

Is there any option (like editing a xml file), to get the font size even bigger?

Thanks in advance

Edit 1: Like a - and + button with infinite magnification / sizer

Edit 2: Also a change of GUI color (like blue), would help. Is it possible to edit this yourself?
Comesen

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 12, 2021 01:01 PM

I also started having vision problems, and I'm already 25 years old. When I work a lot on the computer, I need to wear glasses. This scares me; I'm still young. So, like at Rekordbox 6 and other applications that I like to use would be nice to make the font a little bigger, just like nike font, if possible. Of course, I'm kidding, even though this is a pretty visible and imposing font. I would appreciate the responsiveness of Rekordbox 6 if it made this possible for those like us with poor eyesight.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.