eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 21, 2021 05:09 AM

CPU usage (MySQL) and memory usage (PHP / FPM) suddenly became very high
Print
Author Topic: CPU usage (MySQL) and memory usage (PHP / FPM) suddenly became very high  (Read 293 times)
ChizdaMasai

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Sep 26, 2021 04:24 PM

We are running our matomo on a 16 (virtual) main server with 32 GB of memory. Usually the load is small. We have high peaks because some of our products work this way, but the server has always handled it well.

Until April 21. Suddenly, CPU usage (MySQL) and memory usage (PHP / FPM) suddenly became very high and have remained so ever since. The traffic has not changed, and I am not aware of any configuration changes. I have tried many things (reboots, changing the PHP version, changing the timekeeping time, disabling the tag manager, etc.), but nothing helps.

Do you have any ideas?
Gossha11

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 26, 2021 04:37 PM

Did you manage to fix your CPU problems? Googling it maybe?
TomSands

View Profile
Reply #2: Sep 26, 2021 04:38 PM

You can read how to take care of your CPU load on softwaretesttips.com. You will find out on this website many interesting and useful information on how to use your personal computer. I suggest you opening the control panel of your PC to check how many background apps are working. Usually, this si the main reason why CPUs are overloaded. Also, a large number of cash files can create CPU overloading. It can shut down WMI host providers, which s not very good because your operating system won't work correctly.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.