eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 17, 2021 07:48 PM

Payment #6 - ImperialBux
Print
Author Topic: Payment #6 - ImperialBux  (Read 207 times)
moneyline

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Sep 19, 2021 06:55 AM

Online since JULY 2021, Instant Payment, Thank Admin!!!
Professional Support, High RR AVG, Promising Site,
Update your account and get a 120% return on ads in 30 days.

cs87

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #1: Sep 19, 2021 07:02 AM

how can you request another payment without passing at least 10 days (and my membership is silver yours is silver 60 or higher??)? Also sipads you requested another payment after 15 (i think your refs expire within 15 days mine is 30) days later i'm waiting why should i get deposit back? my omniads will expire 3 months later so i will wait with patience i don't wanna get deposit back

edit : imperialbux allows for me too now but why shall i get deposit back i will wait to get it with profit
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2021 07:12 AM by cs87 » Logged

moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 19, 2021 07:14 AM

how can you request another payment without passing at least 10 days (and my membership is silver yours is silver 60 or higher??)? Also sipads you requested another payment after 15 (i think your refs expire within 15 days mine is 30) days later i'm waiting why should i get deposit back? my omniads will expire 3 months later so i will wait with patience i don't wanna get deposit back

edit : imperialbux allows for me too now but why shall i get deposit back i will wait to get it with profit

What are you taking about? Friend, you talk a lot, you think nonsensical things from so much you write, you must calm down and observe well how the sites work!

My membership is SILVER and I can withdraw every 7 days, payments are instantaneous!

My rented referrals expire in 23 days!

If you do not understand how the sites work, stop publishing these things, ask internally or send tickets to their supports to help you.

But please, stop questioning the sites, it is what you cause.

The site is paying without problems!

Omniads is also paying without problems and has nothing to do with this Post! This Post refers entirely to ImperialBux!

Cheers!

moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 19, 2021 07:15 AM

The truth is that it is difficult for me to understand you, I don't know if your translator does it wrong.

cs87

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 19, 2021 07:18 AM

The truth is that it is difficult for me to understand you, I don't know if your translator does it wrong.

what translator (i don't use because my english is good enough) and what is difficult to understand, is there any problem with my English? Ok i won't write you more in your topics and i'm not interested anymore as you wish

and my aim is not to create any argue of course

yes they are paying i didn't say anything about that i think you got me wrong completely
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2021 07:20 AM by cs87 » Logged

moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 19, 2021 07:20 AM

what translator and what is difficult to understand, is there any problem with my English? Ok i won't write you more in your topics and i'm not interested anymore as you wish

and my aim is not to create any argue of course

thumbs upTHANKSthumbs up

cs87

View Profile
Reply #6: Sep 19, 2021 07:20 AM

thumbs upTHANKSthumbs up

No problem have a good day

@What are you taking about? Friend, you talk a lot, you think nonsensical things from so much you write, you must calm down and observe well how the sites work!

you talk a lot how, i didn't even write to your topics since months you broke my heart but of course not a problem yes silence is virtue and this was the last post that i wrote to your topics.
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2021 07:27 AM by cs87 » Logged

moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Sep 19, 2021 07:45 AM

No problem have a good day

@What are you taking about? Friend, you talk a lot, you think nonsensical things from so much you write, you must calm down and observe well how the sites work!

you talk a lot how, i didn't even write to your topics since months you broke my heart but of course not a problem yes silence is virtue and this was the last post that i wrote to your topics.

I do not care if you write to me, on the contrary, this will generate content and explanation about doubts to other users

it also generates content to read on the forums and that's good

But you question many sites, you cast doubt on the credibility and operation of some sites that are paying without any problem and generating good profits for their users.

If you have DOUBTS about the site, you can ask in a better way without question,

I don't know if it was translated wrong for you or me, it doesn't matter anymore.

But by saying that how is it possible that I can retire again and you not if we have the same membership, that you have to wait 15 days, you are questioning my credibility and also that of the site.

That is why you should know well what you are asking and how to do it.

I think it was a misinterpretation or a bad translation.

but hey it doesn't matter, also if you want to know about other sites, I have always told you to write to me in private and I will answer you ABOUT ITS FUNCTION, if I use the site, but friend, do not send telling me that you have already received your payments from those sites, no it's who you have to tell me that to, just post it on the forums and voila.

greetings and happy day.

I do not have any problem with you.

cs87

View Profile
Reply #8: Sep 19, 2021 07:51 AM

I do not care if you write to me, on the contrary, this will generate content and explanation about doubts to other users

it also generates content to read on the forums and that's good

But you question many sites, you cast doubt on the credibility and operation of some sites that are paying without any problem and generating good profits for their users.

If you have DOUBTS about the site, you can ask in a better way without question,

I don't know if it was translated wrong for you or me, it doesn't matter anymore.

But by saying that how is it possible that I can retire again and you not if we have the same membership, that you have to wait 15 days, you are questioning my credibility and also that of the site.

That is why you should know well what you are asking and how to do it.

I think it was a misinterpretation or a bad translation.

but hey it doesn't matter, also if you want to know about other sites, I have always told you to write to me in private and I will answer you ABOUT ITS FUNCTION, if I use the site, but friend, do not send telling me that you have already received your payments from those sites, no it's who you have to tell me that to, just post it on the forums and voila.

greetings and happy day.

I do not have any problem with you.

i said last but you replied me ok pm sent yes it is not true discuss those in public so i say congrats lastly

me too i don't have any problem with you
« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2021 07:56 AM by cs87 » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.