eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 08, 2021 01:02 PM

PayPal account limited
Print
Author Topic: PayPal account limited  (Read 3616 times)
kmiller10

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Aug 12, 2021 09:49 PM

For 4 days my PayPal seems to be somewhat 'blocked' I am not able to make any transactions at all to any of my friends, neither I am able to transfer my balance to my bank account.

Furthermore, I can't even pay for anything. When I try to send money to my friends I get the ' We're sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment right now. Please try again later. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact Customer Service.' When I try to transfer money from my balance to my bank account I get ' There’s a problem. Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction.' even though I have no information about any 'problem' on my email either on my PayPal account. Someone, please help.
MercyJ

View Profile
Reply #1: Aug 27, 2021 11:26 AM

I had the same issue several times. When I wrote to their Customer service, and they say they are sorry, the system could think there was a  risk of potential unauthorized access.... It's really uncomfortable when expecting to make a quick payment Angry That's why I searched for another services. So I use Venmo cash service to transfer money from time to time, and unfortunately, they sometimes have transaction problems, however, when I call venmo phone number, the tech support usually can solve the problem right away.
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2021 03:51 PM by MercyJ » Logged
EarnThatCrypto

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Aug 27, 2021 02:51 PM

PayPal always used to randomly limit accounts for a 'risk of potential bla bla'. I've stopped using it years ago, when PTC/GPT websites removed it as their payment gateway.

I think it's good only for Ebay and some random shop, not worth using it on a daily basis - or - in worst cases - to hold money inside.

In your case, funds will be held for 180 days (6 months), then you'll be able to transfer them to your bank account.

Don't bother sending your documents or everything they ask for, you'll just make a hole in the water.

I'd suggest your to use Payeer and AdvCash as alternatives.

EarnThatCrypto - 1$ minimum payout via Payeer and FaucetPay. Instant payments - Register Now
Satoshi4Fun - Claim up to 50 satoshi every 15 minutes
aliciamilford

View Profile
Reply #3: Sep 11, 2021 12:47 PM

May be you did scam or not supported country.
BrightyV

View Profile
Reply #4: Sep 26, 2021 01:19 PM

It happened to my account for no reason and I was angry because of that. I addressed them via paypal phone number and they told me they limited my PayPal account to protect me from potential losses and review any fraudulent activity. Usually, it happens when they believe someone accessed your PayPal account without your authorization.
« Last Edit: Oct 23, 2021 04:20 AM by BrightyV » Logged
RobinGood

View Profile
Reply #5: Oct 21, 2021 03:54 AM

As my opinion it is not convenient to use PayPal in Russia - it is difficult to create PayPal account because all personal financial data are needed. Is there the same situation in other countries?

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.