eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Sep 27, 2021 04:02 AM

Is still worth creating a PTC website in 2021?
Print
Author Topic: Is still worth creating a PTC website in 2021?  (Read 2216 times)
EarnThatCrypto

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jun 25, 2021 07:57 AM

Hello, I'm new here on EMS but not so new on PTC/GPT websites as I have almost 10 years of experience. During these 10 years I've seen many and many ptc websites starting and closing, starting and closing.

As now, in 2021, we're in a 'crypto based world' my question is:

Some information:

The website will only offer BTC/Other crypto payment methods (CoinSend).
I'm planned to invest 1/1.5k for this project, divided by script license, addons and advertising.

Waiting for answers.

EarnThatCrypto - 1$ minimum payout via Payeer and AdvCash. Instant payments - Register Now
Satoshi4Fun - Claim up to 10 satoshi every 15 minutes
Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jun 25, 2021 09:06 AM

Hello, I'm new here on EMS but not so new on PTC/GPT websites as I have almost 10 years of experience. During these 10 years I've seen many and many ptc websites starting and closing, starting and closing.

As now, in 2021, we're in a 'crypto based world' my question is:

Some information:

The website will only offer BTC/Other crypto payment methods (CoinSend).
I'm planned to invest 1/1.5k for this project, divided by script license, addons and advertising.

Waiting for answers.

Its very hard to run a PTC but still not entirely impossible. However the time shifts towards GPTs.
aliciamilford

View Profile
Reply #2: Jun 29, 2021 12:30 AM

I don't think so, because people are getting traffic from google ads and Facebook ads.
EarnThatCrypto

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jun 29, 2021 01:38 PM

I don't think so, because people are getting traffic from google ads and Facebook ads.

Then why everyday there's a new PTC/GPT website?

EarnThatCrypto - 1$ minimum payout via Payeer and AdvCash. Instant payments - Register Now
PaidPoints_GPT

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 01, 2021 05:37 PM

You can create any type of website and kick a** with it. It's not really about the website. It's more about the person behind the website and how he takes his business. Running a PTC website doesn't necessarily mean you have to limit it to only PTC, you can include many other ways to earn money from it, and still bank big bucks with it.
sam2015

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 03, 2021 02:39 AM

Yes, it is still worth it provided you include some interesting features on your website.
It does take effort to get it going but as you move forward. the website will be profitable.
paidsurveyadvisor

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jul 04, 2021 10:57 AM

My personal view is that it is not feasible to create a new PTC because it has bad reputation for many years. Paid survey and GPT is on that rise and also paying more.

EarnThatCrypto

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jul 25, 2021 01:32 PM

I want to create a stable PTC/GPT website, I know there's Evolution Script which seems a good script to start with.

Money is not problem.

Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #8: Jul 30, 2021 08:43 PM

Its very hard to run a PTC but still not entirely impossible. However the time shifts towards GPTs.

Right now Crypto is keeping crime, ponzi, pyramid schemes and ponzi PTCs alive.  As far as GPT this is debatable - I think GPT is on a downward slope.
Genuine online business has the lowest growth, because a lot of the traffic is lured to get rich quick schemes, and mostly HYIP which is still running solid thanks to Crypto s**t.

For starters, since this horrible company called Appen acquired Figure8 (formerly CrowdFlower) They have destroyed the tasks industry altogether - they have did the disgusting low blow to all GPT by ending support to external channels - This is a HUGE impact on GPTs, particularly those with international traffic.  As if that is not enough, surveys are becoming more and more scarce - the amount of online surveys are going down, due to cheaters, the pay rates have gone down considerably over the years.  When I started in the industry, surveys paid $5-$10 MINIMUM, today, many surveys pay single digit cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, higher paid surveys are getting rare now.  There are lot of crappy GPTs also out there right now, it's becoming harder and harder to earn on GPT due to lack of surveys and proper pay rates.  Many of the good routers over the years have shut down, many of the good ones have also cut their rate by more than 70%, more and more market researchers are aiming for non incentive traffic for better data quality - it's only a matter of time before GPT fades in the distance.    Obviously I cannot name names on this site due to bad blood with an admin here and that site, but it started with C........ you know which one I am talking about, the guy who ran it, sold it, to a new company which destroyed its legacy, now C...... was a top GPT, on all aspects, I was earning $300-$500 a month consistently and in worse months low 3 figures still.  On new NoSense site, this month I earned $15 !!!!!! Since January been earning low 2 digits, and most of the surveys are off quota, screen out or low paid 5 cent and 10 cent s**t.

As far as people wanting to run a GPT well - without tasks in the picture, it means very low activity from international traffic, and for Tier 1 countries, I don't think most will bother with the low paid garbage out there.

EarnThatCrypto

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Aug 25, 2021 02:50 AM

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,521443.0.html  Wink

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.