eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 29, 2021 05:40 AM

About EMS itself.
Print
Author Topic: About EMS itself.  (Read 370 times)
invincibleaugu

Referrals: 0

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Jun 22, 2021 07:22 AM

This forums is no more found good taking care of the same dignity they used to follow with the terms or any of their previous action.
I have given the feedback to the moderators and personally messaged MAK to take simple action against some of the posts in downline builder. No action so far and no replies.
A lot of posts found running in the same forums with illegal scripts and no action taken against those which you have did to me and others.

So you really don't care or is this double standard?  One rule for some and ignorance for others. Or is that because you are not getting enough time to see check the activities of this forums?

For people like me EMS is still a place where right is right and wrong is wrong. Hope to get it sorteed soon
Mak and moderators need action against the report.
« Last Edit: Jun 22, 2021 09:14 AM by invincibleaugu » Logged

Mak

Referrals: 45

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jun 22, 2021 11:25 AM

Man there is no need to PM me or to other staff when you already hit report. Once any report is arrive we take care of it in a timely manner. Let me know if any report of you were mishandled? Once you hit the report give us a time to respond. We are humans, we sleep as well. Just like you we may also become sick or away, we also have families. There is no way in the world your report will be handled in minutes. Do not behave like an impatient kid. I hope you understands.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.