eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 02, 2021 08:13 PM

Motorcycle accident
Print
Author Topic: Motorcycle accident  (Read 81 times)
ChizdaMasai

Referrals: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2021 04:13 PM

Has anyone been in a motorcycle accident? What did you do first?
flexomob

View Profile
Reply #1: May 18, 2021 02:30 AM

My friend got into such an accident... He said it was insanely scary and he didn't know what to do.
JanePetersg

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2: May 18, 2021 02:34 AM

Oh I understand you very well. I myself had a accident not that long ago. It was not my fault but because I was the one on the motorcycle people automatically blamed me. I needed to defend myself somehow and so I as soon as I was feeling better I started looking for a good legal team. It was not that easy since I was alone in an unfamiliar tow but after a few long days of searching I came across a local legal firm that dealt with cases like mine and their success rate was high enough for me to contact them. You guys can check their website here: hm-attorneys.com It took a while but they won me my case, I settled for a big sum of money and there were even some changes in the state's laws after my crash.
 I am forever grateful to these guys. They have been amazing and they came through when no one else would
VictorButler

View Profile
Reply #3: May 18, 2021 02:38 AM

Oh I understand you very well. I myself had a accident not that long ago. It was not my fault but because I was the one on the motorcycle people automatically blamed me. I needed to defend myself somehow and so I as soon as I was feeling better I started looking for a good legal team. It was not that easy since I was alone in an unfamiliar tow but after a few long days of searching I came across a local legal firm that dealt with cases like mine and their success rate was high enough for me to contact them. You guys can check their website here: hm-attorneys.com It took a while but they won me my case, I settled for a big sum of money and there were even some changes in the state's laws after my crash.
 I am forever grateful to these guys. They have been amazing and they came through when no one else would
That's why I warn you against all this! I don't want to have similar accidents, as it's a lot of trouble
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.