eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 06, 2022 11:15 am

Tell us What youd like to see in the next Maderite Version
Print
Author Topic: Tell us What youd like to see in the next Maderite Version  (Read 10153 times)

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #60: Feb 22, 2010 06:28 am

Dad Will be sorting through this thread tonight to pick the best 3 ideas to put to vote tomorrow.

naylea

Shocked Account sharer LOL

Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #61: Feb 22, 2010 06:38 am

no rules against account sharing.

View Profile WWW
Reply #62: Feb 22, 2010 07:44 am

Didn't say there was.

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #63: Feb 22, 2010 07:49 am

Okay claim my idea as your own I told you this is what I have on my PTC then you claim the idea. Wish people used there own brain. Anyway your post does not count you are banned

But Idea was not copyrighted.  mrgreen mrgreen

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #64: Feb 22, 2010 08:22 am

Well as dad puts it i am a minor and he does not feel i should have my own account.
I only sign in to help with support.
Can not have my own account even though i coded over half of the new MRV5 jejeje.

XD rofl

Dad has picked the top 3 and will be listing them on a different thread as soon as he is back from the US today.

Naylea Parks

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
slam88

I WASTED A GOOD MEMBERSHIP

View Profile
Reply #65: Mar 14, 2010 02:46 am

Sorry for my English.

It will be great idea include:

The Game: Stone-knife-paper, this game is best in class off paid pages - relise of game u can find in sb-money.ru, first need register, othe name - камень-ножници-бумага.

Referal market, where any user able to sell his referal at price hi want, and other users able to buy referals.

Tasks - section in the site, where users can offer other users work: ex: click on google advertises, vote for ..., rigister if they want, This section must include

Title:....
Message: advertiser write about work that users must to do for receice payment from this advertiser.
Price: cash/points of 1 item cost.
Comments: any user can sent here comments about this task and rate this finished work. message must include: username at left, avatar, message, ip.
Rate: rate of task.

Account section must include: number of last 14 logins at what Ip's. Browser information. Great INFORM OF RECIEVED MESSAGE from users.

Referal MARKET:

« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2010 02:47 am by slam88 » Logged

I HIGH JACKED A THREAD TO SPREAD MY SEXY THREAD HERE ON THE FORUM AND LOST MY MEMBERSHIP - DOH
slam88

View Profile
Reply #66: Mar 14, 2010 03:00 am

If YOU include WEBMONEY  Payment system, I'll add the russian lang for free, and can find people who can buy it in RUSSIAN. WebMoney is very important part. Program API free of charch and you can find it at webmoney.ru. I can't do it myself because i have not much time. MY RUSS DEMO - investory.org.ua

site only for translation.
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2010 03:11 am by slam88 » Logged

I HIGH JACKED A THREAD TO SPREAD MY SEXY THREAD HERE ON THE FORUM AND LOST MY MEMBERSHIP - DOH
adglobes

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #67: Mar 14, 2010 06:51 pm

a better support  Roll Eyes

friendishan

Referrals: 6

Meet The Weirdos!

View Profile WWW
Reply #68: Mar 16, 2010 04:30 am

total botfree Tongue

slam88

View Profile
Reply #69: Mar 21, 2010 07:39 am

It will be so good if you include funds  transwer, for cash and points, throught pin code (spesial) beetwen users

« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2010 02:23 pm by slam88 » Logged

slam88

View Profile
Reply #70: Mar 21, 2010 02:35 pm

new design of leaderboard. include dlshift.php and downline.php with for example  <input type=\"text\" name=\"touser\" value=\"\" maxlength=\"15\"><input type=\"submit\" value=\"Shift Referrals\">

Fix. If not fix hackers able to execute lite programs for example I tested my lite prog And I all refferals from one user moved to another. Or other program I can delete admin from site or any user from site. and admin can't do anythink

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #71: Mar 21, 2010 02:39 pm

actually we are fully removing downline shift completely due to the fact the main users are cheaters that shift refs between theyre bots to earn more.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
slam88

View Profile
Reply #72: Mar 21, 2010 02:53 pm

undestood

slam88

View Profile
Reply #73: Mar 21, 2010 02:55 pm

what about ptsu. I think very important let users themselfs put prise for registrations.

lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #74: Mar 21, 2010 02:56 pm

i want to see top notch cheater stops.. excellent proxy detector and country detectors... geotargeted advertising options.. and many features that create a more professional atmosphere for advertisers... like detailed stats of your clicks and where u got the clicks from, and how many times they have clicked your ad, ect.... I would also like to see the ptsu better configured....

also a member survey panel to collect their interests.. and allowing advertisers to target members with specific interests...
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2010 03:13 pm by lynnj » Logged

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.