eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Feb 04, 2023 03:57 am

Tell us What youd like to see in the next Maderite Version
Print
Author Topic: Tell us What youd like to see in the next Maderite Version  (Read 10223 times)
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #30: Feb 18, 2010 08:03 pm

SPAM why I thank calling a site with no forum stupid.  I do not want to spend all day cleaning a forum.  Then I have no time to help anyone.  As I would need 100 forums for all my sites to not be called a scam.  Actually I might not be able to sleep and still could not get it all.  rofl

Which is also why shout box would not work as I could not have 100 sites  shout box open at same time.  rofl

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #31: Feb 18, 2010 09:08 pm

Agreed

I worked on the script. I encountered problems.

you worked on one of the first versions hellfire has the latest version and i do mean the latest version as with any scripts they have theyre stages hellfires version has several fixes that have been offered free to clients whenever they ask..

and clixncash as you saw in the custom script yuou just bought our policy on addons as changed anything we put on a site now will have a way to turn it on and off

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
la147

Referrals: 1

COOL

View Profile
Reply #32: Feb 19, 2010 03:37 am

Hello sir

I know your mrv4 is the latest and best aurora script with lots of additional modules and bug fixes.. But you are only giving importance to modules and other things, you are not giving importance to default design and layout.. You are selling mrv4 for $75 (it worth)but the design and layout is same as 4.0.3, mrv3, 4.0.8 or may be little bit different.. If anyone purchased your mrv4 and they dont have designing and coding skill, they have to spent additional  $50 or more for design and custom layout.. So My suggestion is to also give some importance to  design. My suggestion is change the layout ( look of default design). Change the layout of homepage, my account page, earning area page, view ads page, manage ads page, etc with some nice default design.. If possible change the entire look of aurora script than the default design.. So it will look different than any other aurora script.. So people will see the diffence between design of cheap 4.0.3 and costly mrv4.. 
I think your mrv4 or higher version must have unique design because there is a competition market, ptc factory is also trying to make higher aurora version and there are also many aurora resellers maybe they also try to make best version..
Ptcpay also always use different layout and design in every gen releases..
hellfire17

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #33: Feb 19, 2010 04:50 am

While it's true the design is the same as all the other scripts.

If he put a very high quality design in mrv4, like no other design out there, greatest thing you've ever seen, people would still bash it for being the "default" design and pretty soon 100's of sites would have it. And people would still be buying a new design anyway.

la147

Referrals: 1

COOL

View Profile
Reply #34: Feb 19, 2010 05:13 am

I am not talking about high quality design.. I am talking about different layout than any other aurora script with some design in it, like ptcpay has in gen4.. Because there are lots of site already running with the same layout, my account page, earning area page etc.. We need some changes in it..

Mrv4 prices is $75 or  higher  so the person who want to run serious ptc sites will only buy it so there is a less chance of too many sites run with the same layout. There are 1000 aurora sites running with same layout..

I want to say that there must be differences in layout in basic aurora script and mrv4

I really like mrv4 but i only dislike in it is same layout as 4.0.3.
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2010 05:40 am by la147 » Logged
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #35: Feb 19, 2010 07:09 am

I not seen it.
just becauise you haven't seen it does not mean it can't be done.

I am not talking about high quality design.. I am talking about different layout than any other aurora script with some design in it, like ptcpay has in gen4.. Because there are lots of site already running with the same layout, my account page, earning area page etc.. We need some changes in it..

Mrv4 prices is $75 or  higher  so the person who want to run serious ptc sites will only buy it so there is a less chance of too many sites run with the same layout. There are 1000 aurora sites running with same layout..

I want to say that there must be differences in layout in basic aurora script and mrv4

I really like mrv4 but i only dislike in it is same layout as 4.0.3.

why not just learn how to change the css in your design and make it better. Default layouts are not ment to be used on a live site anyways. they are there to show features in a basic manner.
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2010 07:15 am by Delusional » Logged

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #36: Feb 19, 2010 08:35 am

yeah lets make everything like bux...how about we don't and say we did.

This is not bux feature. Bux and aurora both have same ad reset feature. I mean to say tha If I click an ad at 9 am it should be visible exactly 9 am next day not before.

Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #37: Feb 19, 2010 08:52 am

This is not bux feature. Bux and aurora both have same ad reset feature. I mean to say tha If I click an ad at 9 am it should be visible exactly 9 am next day not before.
YOB4.0,Buxscript 1 & 2,Gen2 and Gen3 and prolly Gen4 have this, therefore yes it is bux style.

GPSLite

View Profile
Reply #38: Feb 19, 2010 10:53 am

Maybe like a graph in a advertisers section to show who clicked their links & banners!

Just so they know they are getting legit clicks!

nitinkumar

Referrals: 3

Owner of alwaysbux.com

View Profile WWW
Reply #39: Feb 19, 2010 11:07 am

YOB4.0,Buxscript 1 & 2,Gen2 and Gen3 and prolly Gen4 have this, therefore yes it is bux style.

No this is not bux style. If I click an ad in neobux at night 11 PM next day It will be at 9 PM. This is cashcrusder style.

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #40: Feb 19, 2010 11:44 am

actually 24 hour clicks is a valid idea and del your comment kind of makes me laugh in a way make it like bux ...

isnt that exactly what your doing wiht all your new mods

integrated forum
lottery
etc etc
all of which started out in bux sites..
not bashin bro just making a valid point..

24 hour clicks would stop the double up abuse that alot of sites get means users figure out when ads reset and sit there and click minutes before they reset and then click same ads again a few minutes later this is not beneficial to advertisers a true 24 hour difference would make it different.

Good idea nitin will talk with the team tonight about it.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)

View Profile WWW
Reply #41: Feb 19, 2010 12:12 pm

Can we get faster support? I've only been waiting for my rented ref addon and the mrv4 script since the 12th of February..  pray

maderitescripts

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #42: Feb 19, 2010 12:18 pm

Hello sir

I know your mrv4 is the latest and best aurora script with lots of additional modules and bug fixes.. But you are only giving importance to modules and other things, you are not giving importance to default design and layout.. You are selling mrv4 for $75 (it worth)but the design and layout is same as 4.0.3, mrv3, 4.0.8 or may be little bit different.. If anyone purchased your mrv4 and they dont have designing and coding skill, they have to spent additional  $50 or more for design and custom layout.. So My suggestion is to also give some importance to  design. My suggestion is change the layout ( look of default design). Change the layout of homepage, my account page, earning area page, view ads page, manage ads page, etc with some nice default design.. If possible change the entire look of aurora script than the default design.. So it will look different than any other aurora script.. So people will see the diffence between design of cheap 4.0.3 and costly mrv4.. 
I think your mrv4 or higher version must have unique design because there is a competition market, ptc factory is also trying to make higher aurora version and there are also many aurora resellers maybe they also try to make best version..
Ptcpay also always use different layout and design in every gen releases..

a serious site owner would spend $150-$200 on a serious site and would hire a designer to make theyre site unique our default design has stayed like it is due to the fact is the default design shows designers and new owners the basics of the layout so they can create theyre own design i could layin 4 or 5 default designs but then that would be detrimental to site owners becase they would use default designs and have theyre sites flagged as scam everywhere for not having a unique design and there have been design changes to the core of the script in every version look at the admin page of 4.0.3-mr then look at mrv3 then look at mrv4 if thats not design change then no idea what is...

clickinator

View Profile WWW
Reply #43: Feb 19, 2010 07:30 pm

lol If you think design and layout is important then you got alot to learn because you can get this done yourself manderite provides the script with better features and bug fixes but most of you missed out the most important part which is site security like stronger hacker protection

hellfire17

View Profile
Reply #44: Feb 19, 2010 09:46 pm

well alot of us have agreed individual security is the best means so as to not mass produce a solution.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2023 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.