eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Dec 06, 2022 11:40 am

Tell us What youd like to see in the next Maderite Version
Print
Author Topic: Tell us What youd like to see in the next Maderite Version  (Read 10156 times)
maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Feb 18, 2010 02:47 am

Thats right its time to get the gears going on a new script we have already had tons of requests for stuff some good some bad plus we have some really awesome ideas for next version just like to hear what all of you would like to see.

To make it interesting i will take the three ideas i think best and will let everyone vote on them and the winner gets a brand new mrv4 site!!

Time limit to post your ideas is sunday 21st of febuary and we will then list the 3 ideas to vote on for the winner.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 18, 2010 02:49 am

Intergraded Forum  pray (i know it will have the rest of what i am looking for XD)

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
hellfire17

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: Feb 18, 2010 02:51 am

I think let users resell purchased items.

Memberships,credits,ect.

Maybe a section where users can browse for sale items. Then you get a % of the sale and users get cheaper products.

This way for exmaple you see 1000 link credits. And they decide to sell 500 of them you get to resell that 500 twice and get extra money for that 500 sold.

Kinda of a bid addon but I think it would also keep users on the site and keep them active.

My PTC Site

Referrals: 3

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Feb 18, 2010 02:54 am

No Bug  Shocked

I guess I am not asking too much  Roll Eyes

Thank you for your kind attention.

Download Hostpic.Org Firefox & Chrome Extension
hellfire17

View Profile
Reply #4: Feb 18, 2010 02:57 am

I don't know any bugs in maderite version Tongue

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Feb 18, 2010 03:19 am

Better to have comment from BK regarding his MRV4.

Also Specter can comment well.

Your statement is merely a joke  der

hellfire17

View Profile
Reply #6: Feb 18, 2010 03:55 am

So two issues out of everyone who uses mrv4? Ever thought maybe user error?

Not saying it's bug free just saying I don't know any of them.

darrenan

Referrals: 378

Janitor @ CashAdda.com!

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Feb 18, 2010 05:27 am

I would like a better ptsu section to protect both members and advertisers.
An integrated forum would also be nice.

And at last but not least it should be bug free  big grin

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #8: Feb 18, 2010 07:27 am

I am pleased with MrV4, but say that it have no bugs, its totally non sense  der der der

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Feb 18, 2010 09:02 am

If you ever used the aurora script from Illusive with half features not working as should you know MRV4 is big improvement.

I have so much faith in it I just paid John for resell to a customized modified version of MRV4 for my own use.

Can not wait until get home from vacation later today so can start upgrading my sites to MRV4.

All scripts have bugs.  The cheaper script is usually the more bugs it has.

My PTC Site

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Feb 18, 2010 12:29 pm

100% agree.

MRV may be best script of its class.

My post was only redirected to that member who claimed that MRV is bug free. He never thought that maderite himself making some fix in developer's area.

And ya, I do respect efforts made to make MRV4. I just showed my heartiest wish that next MRV should be bug free to the extent possible.

Thank You for your kind attention.

hellfire17

View Profile
Reply #11: Feb 18, 2010 01:36 pm

100% agree.

My post was only redirected to that member who claimed that MRV is bug free. He never thought that maderite himself making some fix in developer's area.

And ya, I do respect efforts made to make MRV4. I just showed my heartiest wish that next MRV should be bug free to the extent possible.

I didn't mean it had no bugs, of course it has some kinks, But I was saying I cannot name any.Like with illusive the 4.0.8 users have touble cashing out and with 4.0.3 PTP doesn't work properly.

maderitescripts

Referrals: 4

NO Lounging

View Profile
Reply #12: Feb 18, 2010 02:53 pm

100% agree.

i hope one day to release a bug free script but i dont think theres a script on the internet of any kind whatsoever that is bug free look at maderitescripts site the script cost almost $500 and i fix bugs every week .

what we do is remove the bugs we find and insure that each version we release gets better and better thats the best i think anyone can do.
i started the maderite scripts because the illsuive releases were horrible and i spent more time fixing things fr clients than i did installing.
therefore i started adding all the fixes into a single script and 4.0.3-mr was released when illusive released 4.0.7 we spent 6 months recoding taking out bugs and adding stuff and mrv3 was born i did make a mistake due to factors in the market selling sites for next to nothing we rushed release of mrv4 and i missed several bugs in it and have tried to pass these along to everyone.

some complian because they think theyre the only client we have and should fix immediately but to be honest im doing work today that was requested last saturday thats the backlog we have it cant be avoided.I mean what should i hire a coder that knows nothign about our script to fix things that wouldnt be help that would hinder me more.
i can say that the new script has 3 months of coding so far as we started the first of december rebuilding and making new stuff.

I think let users resell purchased items.

Memberships,credits,ect.

Maybe a section where users can browse for sale items. Then you get a % of the sale and users get cheaper products.

This way for exmaple you see 1000 link credits. And they decide to sell 500 of them you get to resell that 500 twice and get extra money for that 500 sold.

Kinda of a bid addon but I think it would also keep users on the site and keep them active.

this is actually being created not sure if will be in new script or not yet but great idea..

integrated forum im not big on but we have considered we are adding a testimonial mod where members can share theyre testimonials good or bad on the site and it shows to public..

as commented on other thread ptsu section is being changed drastically and i do mean drastically
« Last Edit: Feb 18, 2010 03:12 pm by maderitescripts » Logged

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.  (John Stuart Mill)
hellfire17

View Profile
Reply #13: Feb 18, 2010 03:12 pm

Dang really lol Tongue Guess great minds think alike

hellfire17

View Profile
Reply #14: Feb 18, 2010 03:30 pm

How about a special game that when a page loads it has a chance to have a little icon some where on the page.

And when the click the hidden icon they get some prize

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.