eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 29, 2021 05:19 AM

Best Advertising Offers around!
Print
Author Topic: Best Advertising Offers around!  (Read 465 times)
Adzbux

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Mar 09, 2021 04:41 AM

Its me! Adzbux.. How the devil are you all?

After much effort and issues and distress and extra work we have been redesigning our website and services.
You can now buy out our website with 1 ad! Heres how it works. You buy a daily ad package, create 1 ad and get massive exposure from banner ads, text ads, Real Human Fullpage (No iframe at all) PTC visits, Full screen Magic Square Visits, and our screened Professional PTC visits from real humans clicking from real websites.
1 Day ad Package includes on average:
1k PTP Visits
100 PTC visits
500 Grid Visits
10,000 Banner views (2.9%CTR)
10,000 Text Ad views (1.2%CTR)
These are average values you may get more or less depending on activity and amount of ads on that particular day.
1 Day costs just $3
For the whole of March and April we will be selling it to EMS Members for just $1.50 per day.

We also have a Super Boost Package
you get 180,000+ Alexa Toolbar user Visits to Boost your website up the rankings
you also get over 300,000 other visits from rotators, autosurfs, and shortlink sites each day to improve your natural traffic source rankings.
Together these will boost your website up the alexa rankings past the top 100k
1 Day wont get you much, but you will see we can deliver. The price is $3 Per day.
We suggest at least 30 days to see your rank being boosted and we suggest 90 days to get into the top 100k.
1 day = $3
30 day = $90
90 days = $250
This has proven very popular and we offer a free privacy option that will block your ad from being seen by others looking at our open stats. This has been our mainstay Advertising feature and has been purchased over 28 Thousand times over the 5 years we have run it. We keep up with algorithm changes and any other changes made by google and Alexa. This is the only Alexa Boost package that works.

So what are you waiting for? Lets get advertising
All visits come from https://www.adzbux.com and partners

To purchase we accept Credit/Debit card, Cryptocurrencies, Payeer, Perfect Money and direct bank transfer.
P.M me for the special discounts, feel free to explore the site and look for other deals.
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2021 10:36 AM by Adzbux » Logged
ChallengeGives

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 09, 2021 09:27 PM

Do we buy this directly or what?
I'll take you up on your offer.
Thank you
Adzbux

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 10, 2021 02:44 AM

Do we buy this directly or what?
I'll take you up on your offer.
Thank you

P.M sent. Thank you

I have updated the Thread on ways to purchase.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.