eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 17, 2021 12:17 AM

!!!SCAM - PTCadvertise - SCAM!!!
Print
Author Topic: !!!SCAM - PTCadvertise - SCAM!!!  (Read 462 times)
moneyline

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Feb 26, 2021 09:42 AM

!!!SCAM - DOES NOT PAY - DOES NOT INVEST - FAKE PROOFS - SELECTIVE PAYMENTS - ADMIN SCAMMER - SCAM!!!
The site does not pay, after assigning me as Moderator of the site, without asking, the assignment was made without consulting me

update my account to get better results, but every day when requesting my payment, the payment is returned to the balance and is never executed

After the investment I made to update my account, without prior notice they have removed my position as Moderator of the site, that set off my alarms and obviously I suspected the ongoing scam

The proofs of payments are false, only some users receive a payment to try to keep deception and the scam that is being carried out, image the supposed proofs of payments

But the supposed payments do not agree with those published in the forum

The admin played to create fake user accounts and fake payments and make some selective payments to fool us all, don't be fooled by false accounts, they will say whatever it takes to fool you, stay away from this site !!!

moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Feb 26, 2021 09:25 PM

They confirm that there is no money to pay me and they ask me to invest more, they will never pay is the way they use to scam users, the referral contest was false, the money stayed with them and they did not pay anyone,

ptcmonitorinfo

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 28, 2021 11:37 AM

Thank you for notifying us   Sad

warcat247

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 28, 2021 09:40 PM

Not really feeling sorry for ya just for all those you sucked into thIs.

ptcadvertise.com uses ilegal EvolutionScript license.

Not sure what people expect from a site that can not afford to buy a legal script  thumbs down
moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Mar 01, 2021 11:23 AM

The world of online investment is a very complex world and the users who work in them know very well the risks that this entails, we always publish the good and the bad of them, the good would be the payments received and how stable a site is for a long time, the bad thing would be when they stop paying and the technique they are using to scam users, as EMS members we always have users who publish the payments of said sites and it is also published when the sites stop paying or They are scamming users in a very peculiar way, so we alert users and therefore, do not be deceived, those who work on these sites really appreciate the warning, but some users only dedicate themselves to annoying by making derogatory comments if a user won or lost money and if a user does not have the mental fortitude to accept and work with money on these sites, it is best to stay away from these sites and these forums. or eMoneySpace which is a forum dedicated to investment sites.

warcat247

View Profile
Reply #5: Mar 03, 2021 12:31 PM

Blah blah and everyone has the right to use this forum and have his own opinion  thumbs up
warcat247

View Profile
Reply #6: Mar 04, 2021 11:23 AM

Nice you gave me a negative feedback for not supporting illegal sites / stolen scripts and posting my opinion. ems
brainy network

View Profile
Reply #7: Mar 05, 2021 03:39 PM

Hi Bro.

Do Not waste your time that was already a SCAm,.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.