eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 18, 2021 12:55 AM

WHAT IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO PROMOTE AFFILIATE MARKETING USING PAID ADS?
Print
Author Topic: WHAT IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO PROMOTE AFFILIATE MARKETING USING PAID ADS?  (Read 4447 times)
kenak

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Feb 20, 2021 09:45 AM

Hello Guys, how are you today sir/ma? pls I will really appreciate it if you can suggest to me most effective and cheap ways to promote Affiliate Marketing with paid ads thanks and God bless you all...
CrakRevenue

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 17, 2021 01:12 PM

Hello Guys, how are you today sir/ma? pls I will really appreciate it if you can suggest to me most effective and cheap ways to promote Affiliate Marketing with paid ads thanks and God bless you all...

Hi Kenak,

This should be relevant to you ~

5 Ways to Promote Dating Offers with Paid Ads:
  [Spam link]
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2021 08:51 PM by Mak » Logged
alexvilla

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 20, 2021 11:35 AM

[Reflink Spam]
« Last Edit: Mar 20, 2021 12:42 PM by Mak » Logged
username666

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Mar 21, 2021 04:56 AM

Hello,

I can tell you only about PTC PTP and banner advertising, cant tell you about google keywords and etc since thats not my field of expertise at all.

PTC is very cheap in most cases but you will have to register on sites and try them all one by one to see how much they are converting each .
There is also banner advertising which in most cases is local , meaning the banners will be displayed only on the site you bought them + they are expensive.

Then youve got PTP advertising which is essentially having PTC ads on multiple websites since members promote their PTP links on other PTC sites to get paid. Your ad will be also seen on TE sites so this way you will cover a broad range .

For the most effetive way I suggest PTP + banner advertising on cryptogaming.site , there your banner ads will be seen on multiple websites at once through the rotator and your PTP link will be seen on many websites at once as well with about 3k hits daily currently.

For more info on how that works go to ptp4u.eu and check out .

Cheers!

[No advertising allowed here]
« Last Edit: Mar 21, 2021 06:13 AM by Mak » Logged

LeEWSRKWe

View Profile
Reply #4: Mar 23, 2021 03:06 AM

Start your affiliate marketing business with RevGlue.com. Itís the one of the best website where you can make your ads and earn handsome money online.
luckywer

View Profile
Reply #5: Mar 23, 2021 06:34 AM

is to sahrethe link on every sites you can find sites like
facebook, youtube and manymore
willie15RZ

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 05, 2021 11:06 PM

There are actually a lot of options, how you can spend you money on affiliate marketing, but I would offer software programs, that may help with creating different interactive videos or doodles. It helps a lot for all kinds and types of businesses. I know a lot of cool programs, for example like Doodle maker. You can take a look here at doodle maker review to understand what exactly I'm talking about. It's pretty useful website I gotta say.
« Last Edit: Jul 10, 2021 04:26 AM by willie15RZ » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.