eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Aug 08, 2022 10:48 AM

How to collect forex profits and not pay taxes or just the minimum tax?
Print
Author Topic: How to collect forex profits and not pay taxes or just the minimum tax?  (Read 556 times)
ChizdaMasai

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Feb 07, 2021 08:14 PM

I am a Forex trader and would like to find a legal way to collect profits and pay very little or no taxes. So far, I've been thinking about setting up a company in Panama and using 2checkout. It's real. Please advise the method of operation. Thanks (I am a citizen of the EU - the Czech Republic. In my country, 15% of the profit is paid)
keilecpod

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 07, 2021 09:12 PM

Thank you very much for the topic. Interesting information that I will use. I started trading not so long ago, but I already like it very much, and despite the fact that I am a beginner , I am very good at making money on it.
I usually do trading with my older brother, who taught me everything and still teaches me, for example, the day before yesterday he told me the disadvantages of trailing stop loss and I became smarter in this fera, I like it.
What do you guys usually trade on ? It would be interesting to know more, maybe share some information with me, I trade USD/JPY and cryptocurrency.And I would like to pay less taxes in this case, I think what the guy above said works. At least I'll tell my brother and maybe we can try
Denverstank

View Profile
Reply #2: Feb 22, 2022 09:45 AM

There are several options for making a profit in the Forex market and not paying taxes.
Trading using margin trading.
The essence of margin trading is that you receive a margin loan from a brokerage firm (dealing center), which, if you lose, will be repaid from your own capital, that is, if your position shows a loss, all funds in your account will be used to repay the margin. It would help if you also were sure to look into the costs, services, and software compared to those that help you earn more money when trading.
« Last Edit: Feb 25, 2022 01:00 PM by Denverstank » Logged
Perfection1993

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 05, 2022 08:48 AM

There is a simple option for withdrawing funds earned on the Internet without the risk of falling into the field of view of the tax service, this method was suggested to me by the contractor accountant who later began working for me, he is connected with the WebMoney system. Complete anonymity withdrawal of money by means of a WebMoney pseudonym certificate. To withdraw the earned money, you will need to open a WebMoney account for any surname you like. There is no need to confirm anything, that's why he has a pseudonym certificate. After that, you withdraw the earned profit to the received online wallet, you can catch them out through the representatives of the system. This is done quite simply, within a few minutes.
« Last Edit: Jul 11, 2022 03:18 AM by Perfection1993 » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.