eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Apr 18, 2021 10:15 PM

paid4clix is scam & the owner is scammer and here is the proof
Print
Author Topic: paid4clix is scam & the owner is scammer and here is the proof  (Read 881 times)
dobcho0

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jan 09, 2021 11:47 AM

I didn't want to mention this, but the only scam is your crappy traffic.

victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #16: Jan 09, 2021 03:38 PM

even you at your other account WorldodClix said that you already got sign ups then how come crappy traffic bring sign ups  der
also you may take a look at my topics to check for dozens of good reviews of advertisers and screen shots of their results through advertising with us since 2017 so your opinion is just another lies which I do not even care about
also say whatever you say scammer and stay with your smart mind who just search in the screen shots about new words to add to his track links to try to convince me that  it is just a mistake or some kind of luck that you in both of your ems accounts WorldodClix or dobcho0  used the same word at the end of your both tracking links rofl laugh

http://earnini.com/?track=vicads

http://paid4clix.com/?track=vicads

also it takes from you hours and hours until you came with such stupid excuse like this to explain how come you in both of your ems accounts used that same word vicads which means that you just was searching for another lies to prove your point but you forget that your stupid lies here will not convince a boy to trust you again
are you kidding with me scammer der thumbs down rofl
by the way I just started this topic about paid4clix  but I see that most of replies here come to me from your account dobcho0 that connected to earnini.com site instead of coming from your other ems account WorldodClix that is connected to your other site paid4clix so I decide to update the title of the topic because it seems that you did not log in for a while to your other account WorldodClix  to reply from there  rofl laugh
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2021 10:57 PM by victory20132005 » Logged
WorldodClix

View Profile
Reply #17: Jan 10, 2021 03:59 AM

Agreed.

BTW you still haven't sent me the 10k hits I asked for. So it seems you are the only scammer here.
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #18: Jan 10, 2021 04:47 AM

Agreed.

BTW you still haven't sent me the 10k hits I asked for. So it seems you are the only scammer here.
shut up scammer your 10 000 hits campaign is still running already so just focus in your two ptc sites and 2 ems accounts hoping that you will never do more mistakes that reveal to everyone that you are scammer
WorldodClix

View Profile
Reply #19: Jan 10, 2021 05:03 AM

shut up scammer your 10 000 hits campaign is still running already so just focus in your two ptc sites and 2 ems accounts hoping that you will never do more mistakes that reveal to everyone that you are scammer

Still running after 4 days?
I thought you stated in your thread you had loads of fixed ads on many ptc sites?

And I have 5k hits after 4 days....

Terrible results so far. If your traffic wasn't so bad you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself as much as you have.
victory20132005

View Profile
Reply #20: Jan 10, 2021 05:42 AM

Still running after 4 days?
I thought you stated in your thread you had loads of fixed ads on many ptc sites?

And I have 5k hits after 4 days....

Terrible results so far. If your traffic wasn't so bad you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself as much as you have.

shut up scammer as you are the one who is keeping embarrassing him self in each time you try to talk or think
if we deliver bot traffic then why we did not just send all the 10 000 hits in the first day and you already said that you got sign ups already so for sure it is real traffic not bot like your reputation rofl
and we have already fixed ads in many ptc sites indeed but there are another advertisers with us as well so your 4000$ of traffic campaign are not all what we have to send you all our traffic without sending traffic to other advertisers as well

also yesterday YOU SCAMMER POSTED HERE IN YOUR OWN THREAD THAT WE SEND 5K TRAFFIC ALREADY TO YOU

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,506918.0.html

so how come you say that till today the 5k traffic are still 5k as for yesterday

and again
YOU ARE SCAMMER WHO OPEN MULTI SITES WITH BRAND NEW EMS ACCOUNTS SO YOU USED THE SAME vicads TRACKING WORD FROM 2 EMS ACCOUNTS FOR 2 PTC SITES

http://earnini.com/?track=vicads from your ems account of dobcho0
and
http://paid4clix.com/?track=vicads from your ems account of WorldodClix

so just focus in your epic disaster first and then come here to talk about honest people like us you scammer rofl laugh
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.