eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 19, 2021 01:52 PM

I need referrals for the Cliquesteria
Print
Author Topic: I need referrals for the Cliquesteria  (Read 7424 times)
taher2015

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Jan 06, 2021 02:58 AM

yes, and by your earnings I see when I need to pay

Sorry ...... i think it's a weekly payment !!!!

If you agree ? i will Continue .

dejan55

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #16: Jan 06, 2021 03:09 AM

Sorry ...... i think it's a weekly payment !!!!

If you agree ? i will Continue .

I am limited in time and can't worry every week, and I don't know how much I have to pay and whether you were active every day, I don't have time to control every day, and mathematically unprofitable because 4 times a month I have to pay a commission on your payment of a few cents would earn nothing

taher2015

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Jan 06, 2021 09:17 AM

I am limited in time and can't worry every week, and I don't know how much I have to pay and whether you were active every day, I don't have time to control every day, and mathematically unprofitable because 4 times a month I have to pay a commission on your payment of a few cents would earn nothing

Sorry i cant .

Cosmas

Referrals: 48

Contact me if you have any question...

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Jan 06, 2021 10:31 AM

yes, and by your earnings I see when I need to pay

Then it is not yes, it is NO the answer to my question. You don't pay once per month.

Kindly pay me every 10 days of activity if you want, so i can get atleast 1 payment per month. As i am not active every day, but i think maybe atleast 10 days per month i will be active.

dejan55

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Jan 06, 2021 01:15 PM

Then it is not yes, it is NO the answer to my question. You don't pay once per month.

Kindly pay me every 10 days of activity if you want, so i can get atleast 1 payment per month. As i am not active every day, but i think maybe atleast 10 days per month i will be active.

if you don't click regularly I won't know how much my earnings have been since the last payment so I can't know how much I have to pay,
when I pay the first time I know and the second time I won't know how much I have to pay because I won't know how much my earnings were from you since the last payment, and I pay a lot of commission when I pay a few cents many times

nahyaan

SiMPLE Livin,HiGH Thinkin~WORLD's NOT Bed of ROSES

View Profile WWW
Reply #20: Jan 06, 2021 02:24 PM

if you don't click regularly I won't know how much my earnings have been since the last payment so I can't know how much I have to pay,
when I pay the first time I know and the second time I won't know how much I have to pay because I won't know how much my earnings were from you since the last payment, and I pay a lot of commission when I pay a few cents many times

thumbs up

after every 30 days of activity

You CAN EASiLY PAY 0.15$ EARNED For YOU By the D.R. as per the D.R-List/Pg. ; Followed By +0.15$ When D.R. Reaches 0.30$ , And So On ; And UPDATE the PAiD-Amount in Your POST  Undecided
 In My & MANY Others' Experience, THiS is the MOST Suitable, Successful, FAiR & Satisfying PRACTiCE Adopted By O.Ps of RCB-Offers HERE at EMS & Elsewhere  Lips Sealed

Kindly ACCEPT My/Our Suggestion, Otherwise It's a NO From ME TOO, Sorry smug

dejan55

View Profile WWW
Reply #21: Jan 06, 2021 03:30 PM

You CAN EASiLY PAY 0.15$ EARNED For YOU By the D.R. as per the D.R-List/Pg. ; Followed By +0.15$ When D.R. Reaches 0.30$ , And So On ; And UPDATE the PAiD-Amount in Your POST  Undecided
 In My & MANY Others' Experience, THiS is the MOST Suitable, Successful, FAiR & Satisfying PRACTiCE Adopted By O.Ps of RCB-Offers HERE at EMS & Elsewhere  Lips Sealed

Kindly ACCEPT My/Our Suggestion, Otherwise It's a NO From ME TOO, Sorry smug

if you pay in commission?

according to you, I have to pay you more several times, I pay more commissions than I pay 30 cents at once.

i am at work 10 hours a day plus travel and i barely click the site, and like this every day to update the payment, it also takes my time.

your earnings are always the same, and this way I lose time and the payment processors get rich on those commissions

Cosmas

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Jan 06, 2021 04:36 PM

if you pay in commission?

according to you, I have to pay you more several times, I pay more commissions than I pay 30 cents at once.

i am at work 10 hours a day plus travel and i barely click the site, and like this every day to update the payment, it also takes my time.

your earnings are always the same, and this way I lose time and the payment processors get rich on those commissions

You are wrong. Perfect Money takes 0.50% to send money. Doesn't matter what amount you send. And they don't have a minimum fee like $0.01 per transaction. So you don't lose money by sending more often. You just have to make more payments, or atleast one payment per month. It is not to much to ask. But if you are busy for paying RCB, maybe is best to close this topic and stop wasting peoples time.

dejan55

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Jan 07, 2021 01:40 AM

You are wrong. Perfect Money takes 0.50% to send money. Doesn't matter what amount you send. And they don't have a minimum fee like $0.01 per transaction. So you don't lose money by sending more often. You just have to make more payments, or atleast one payment per month. It is not to much to ask. But if you are busy for paying RCB, maybe is best to close this topic and stop wasting peoples time.

why waste time sending 2 cents?
won't have for bread if I don't send you 10 cents in 10 days?
I don't see a problem with sending 30 cents a month?
how many people here on the forum post a monthly fee?

dejan55

View Profile WWW
Reply #24: Jan 07, 2021 04:33 AM

surely you don't pay a higher commission if I pay more on perfectmoney and payeer?

nazgee

View Profile
Reply #25: Jan 07, 2021 08:07 PM

Hello dear,
Joined your site as nazgee23  and working on it. Please check and confirm.
dejan55

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Jan 08, 2021 12:40 AM

Hello dear,
Joined your site as nazgee23  and working on it. Please check and confirm.

confirm

Cosmas

View Profile WWW
Reply #27: Jan 08, 2021 01:23 PM

why waste time sending 2 cents?
won't have for bread if I don't send you 10 cents in 10 days?
I don't see a problem with sending 30 cents a month?
how many people here on the forum post a monthly fee?

You don't understand it. I was telling you why it is a problem sending 30 cents every 30 days of activity. But fine, I will repeat myself:

The problem is that I won't be active every single day. That means I won't  get 30 cents every month. I don't  care about how many cents I will get ( as I won't  buy bread with it. Anyway, what I do with it, it is my business ). I just care about getting the money atleast one time per month. I will be active around 10 days per month, that's why I was asking if you can send the money for atleast 10 days of activity, so I can receive atleast one payment per month. You understand it now, or I have to explain it differently?

surely you don't pay a higher commission if I pay more on perfectmoney and payeer?

Don't worry about PerfectMoney payments. If your account at perfectmoney it is verified you pay only 0.5% fee on sending money, and it is zero fee on receiving the money with perfect money. If your account it is unverified then you pay 1.99% fee when you send any amount of money. So it is something like this: 0.01 usd + 0.5% = 0.01005 usd. As there it is not a minimum fee of $0.01 like it is on Payeer.

On payeer you have 0.95% fee and you can chose who pay the fee, the sender or the receiver. But there is a minimum of $0.01 fee. So, if you send $0.01 with payeer, the receiver will get $0.00. If you pay $0.02, the receiver will get $0.01. If you pay $0.10, the receiver will get $0.09.

If you don't belive me, you can check it yourself.

dejan55

View Profile WWW
Reply #28: Jan 09, 2021 03:47 PM

up

dejan55

View Profile WWW
Reply #29: Jan 12, 2021 04:28 PM

up

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.