eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 02, 2021 10:15 PM

Solar panels - Are they worth the cost?
Print
Author Topic: Solar panels - Are they worth the cost?  (Read 359 times)
jeremysun

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 07, 2020 06:01 AM

Hey there  Smiley
My parents are considering buying solar panels on a loan. They need it both for personal use and to selling to the electric company for an extra fee. big grin Can the loan be fully paid off from the cash received from the sale of electricity? They asked my advice and I decided come here to gather info. Thanks!
broneox

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 09, 2020 03:29 PM

I think not, but if the monthly bills are equal to the peyments for the loan why not get solar? By the way, what solar panel system are you considering buying?
jeremysun

View Profile
Reply #2: Dec 12, 2020 06:01 AM

I think not, but if the monthly bills are equal to the peyments for the loan why not get solar? By the way, what solar panel system are you considering buying?
I'm considering buying a Siflab solar system through a local and trusted solar company in my area. They value the whole system at $15000. What do you think about Siflab and how good is it for the money? You can check more information about the quote by the link. I would appreciate any feedback!
abellay

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 18, 2021 08:49 AM

Yes, once upon a time, solar panels caught a wave of hype and many people hurried to install them for personal use. It is economical and convenient. By the way, it helps our planet. It doesn't do as much harm as conventional power grids and with solar panels we always have access to electricity. For two years I have installed panels from solarsamui2020.com and they are definitely worth their money, every penny. If you are still in doubt about the purchase, then now is the time to make this purchase
Is this service as good as you described it?
dilanz055

View Profile
Reply #4: Apr 13, 2021 09:50 PM

jeremysun, you should count a lot of things, like how easy would it be to install solar panels, how many days per year do you have sunny days in your area, and of course - how much money could you spend for that solar energy. My brother-in-law has got couple of 200 watt 12 volt monocrystalline foldable solar suitcases at this website few months ago, and it works perfectly for his house in Florida. Renogy resource has outstanding assortment of solar-related stuff, I like it.
« Last Edit: Apr 15, 2021 03:24 PM by dilanz055 » Logged
Lolitta1488

View Profile
Reply #5: Aug 17, 2021 09:57 AM

Have you thought about the option of acquiring inverter chargers, the battery is durable, you can use it everywhere and a good choice. I have one and it works wonderfully for me, I think maybe they can be useful for you and your family company also they have good prices,  hope it helps you and you find what you are looking for.
RyanGrant

View Profile
Reply #6: Oct 25, 2021 07:40 AM

Hey there  Smiley
My parents are considering buying solar panels on a loan. They need it both for personal use and to selling to the electric company for an extra fee. big grin Can the loan be fully paid off from the cash received from the sale of electricity? They asked my advice and I decided come here to gather info. Thanks!

In the long run, buying solar panels will not pay for itself very quickly. But your parents will pay less for electricity.
« Last Edit: Oct 25, 2021 11:39 PM by RyanGrant » Logged
SurudRump

View Profile
Reply #7: Oct 26, 2021 09:11 AM

You didn't write how much your parents are going to pay for solar panels so you could at least get a rough idea of the payback, but it's definitely a useful thing. It doesn't run on electricity, which means the utility bill will be much lower. I only have a solar flag pole light installed so far. It's quite cost-efficient, I’m starting to think about purchasing panels as well. Plus - the panels are easy to maintain. All you need to do is wipe the dust and snow off regularly. Of course, on cloudy days and at night you`ll need a battery to light your home. But still, I see more advantages of installing it.   
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2021 12:48 AM by SurudRump » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.