eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 04, 2020 09:27 PM

buxlien.com
Print
Author Topic: buxlien.com  (Read 305 times)
ac1sa

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Nov 16, 2020 02:56 PM

No payments maded, no ticket reply, no forum reply, no smartsupp chat reply on homepage! frusty

I hope this wasn't another theatre to steal again our money! thumbs down I hope the admin will come back,
Im not saying its already scam but I'm trying to inform members!! No one said the site stopped paying and I have invested again 2$
alcoor

Referrals: 3

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 17, 2020 01:01 AM

UFFFF Sad

ROCK RULES
nubbins7

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 17, 2020 07:02 PM

Why would some of the same old members rejoin again after getting scammed the first time?

Instant Perfect Money CashOuts
moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Nov 17, 2020 09:29 PM

Why would some of the same old members rejoin again after getting scammed the first time?

to try to get something back my friend.

moneyline

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Nov 17, 2020 09:35 PM

No payments maded, no ticket reply, no forum reply, no smartsupp chat reply on homepage! frusty

I hope this wasn't another theatre to steal again our money! thumbs down I hope the admin will come back,
Im not saying its already scam but I'm trying to inform members!! No one said the site stopped paying and I have invested again 2$

Your loss is very bad  Sad the site stopped paying on November 11, of course it was all a theater by the same admin to cheat again for the second time and it succeeded unfortunately for some  worried

I know you are an old user, but sometimes we are fooled by sneaky admin's, it is inevitable in some occasions, but always try to check the payments made and look at the forum before investing in any site, it is just a suggestion, all the best for you and that you recover them very fast multiplied by 10.  thumbs up
« Last Edit: Nov 17, 2020 09:38 PM by moneyline » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.