eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Aug 11, 2022 05:24 AM

Should buy apartment LDG Sky Binh Duong ?
Print
Author Topic: Should buy apartment LDG Sky Binh Duong ?  (Read 981 times)
hyvongmongmanh

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Sep 17, 2020 05:19 AM

LDG Sky Binh Duong Apartment project is invested and developed by LDG Group on a 2-hectare land fund in University Village, Di An City, Binh Duong Province. It is known that the project is announced with the scale of 5 apartment towers, providing a large amount of high-end real estate apartment products, meeting the needs of housing and investment. Possessing an expensive location in Binh Nguyen New Urban Area under the Eastern planning strategy of Ho Chi Minh City, LDG Sky Binh Nguyen Apartment enjoys great advantages in infrastructure, connected traffic, and existing utilities. . The project after completion promises to contribute to the spacious urban appearance of the area.

Binh Nguyen Urban Area has been planned with a lot of greenness, economic development is one of the factors leading to rapid population growth, along with the emergence of many industrial parks, industrial clusters, and university villages. Therefore, the demand for houses and houses for rent is huge, requiring the real estate market to provide continuously. Therefore, LDG Sky Di An Apartment Apartment has become a hot spot and receives the attention of many customers and investors.

The LDG Sky Di An Binh Duong Apartment Project owns a perfect location in the heart of Di An city. This location offers the opportunity to connect with many nearby areas and get more convenience. In addition, the city leaders also give the necessary plan to build a spacious infrastructure system, apply scientific and technical advances, and bring quality of life to the people.

henrywilson

View Profile
Reply #1: Nov 19, 2020 12:50 PM

I have a few questions about the apartment. Can I talk with you in PM?
JanePetersg

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #2: Nov 19, 2020 01:02 PM

Can I rent an apartment for a while? Well, for example, I will go to rest in your city and I will need somewhere to stay. I just don't really like hotels. I'm constantly afraid that someone might come to me. Usually when I went to Manhattan to see friends I always to rent 1 bedroom apartment kips bay. And I paid a small rent. But when I decided to find an apartment in Canada, I was shocked by the rental prices! And I would like to know what is the price for renting your apartments?
« Last Edit: Nov 19, 2020 01:03 PM by JanePetersg » Logged
Tarnery

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 14, 2020 01:11 PM

Can I rent an apartment for a while? Well, for example, I will go to rest in your city and I will need somewhere to stay. I just don't really like hotels. I'm constantly afraid that someone might come to me. Usually when I went to Manhattan to see friends I always to rent 1 bedroom apartment kips bay. And I paid a small rent. But when I decided to find an apartment in Canada, I was shocked by the rental prices! And I would like to know what is the price for renting your apartments?
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.