eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 26, 2020 09:28 PM

EMS and Justclick and Payerclix and Bcoinbux
Print
Author Topic: EMS and Justclick and Payerclix and Bcoinbux  (Read 908 times)
Bcoinbux

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Sep 20, 2020 11:24 AM

Dear EMS team,
Yesterday with such integrity Real Ad Solutions has launched with Adtwist,  relaunch of bcoinbux and also rotator.adtwist.
From the business perspective Real Ad Solutions only posted rotator.adtwist and the thread for adtwist and bcoinbux has been created my ems members.
Allegation no 1
Adtwist uses illegal evolutionscript
Answer: . Under evolutionscript license checker it will give you message illegal script.  You can quote nulled or modified but owned by real ad solutions.  it is owned by real ad solutions and its our property.
Thee script used are fine and bug free and user friendly specially for member in mind for the business.

Allegation no2
Copied template for bcoinbux
The template has received right from Payerclix and previously bought from Justclick by Payerclix.
He bought that for $100. We took right to use the copy from the admin and proof is below.
So investigate first before any decisions.

As far as using evolutionscript,  I am fed up using their services as they are the main reason for bcoinbux to shut down with their delay in support and even we have waited for one month to get a resolution. Also they are big scammers also for me. They launched a ptc in 2016 amd dropped and i lost also money. And now a big name in the industry to make ptc succeed or lose with their approach towards support tickets and replies.

Let it be. This forums lost its credibility i guess. For that reason Real Ad Solutions will work independently out of EMS.
As a next project we also would like to introduce a forums supportive for small developers and workers

We are a business model now and we are sufficient to take this.
We dont have intention to cheat and will try best to give for our members and it's a promise.
Leaving EMS by taking all the allegations by just has explanation that Real Ad Solutions has right towards its assets and the script and teplates are legally binded.

Please i will suggest you guys to modify your terms
Forums only for evolutionscript and legal developers only as you seems now acting as promoting evolutionscript only by ignoring other scripts developers and businesses in this industry where our case is just different indeed.

Thank you
JustClick

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Sep 20, 2020 10:34 PM

First of all , i gave no right to any of my client to sell my template. So if he is selling site ( with domain ) then its fine. But if he is selling only Template then its an issue bcoz he have no permission to sell my template for another client or domain without my concerned.

Second thing is , he bought that template for $70 and sold u much costly.

Here is payement proof and screenshot of Skype deal.

here is the payment proof for the deal.

Next time come direct to designer , he will give u better deal. And you can save some money for further work.

Bcoinbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 21, 2020 12:44 AM

First of all , i gave no right to any of my client to sell my template. So if he is selling site ( with domain ) then its fine. But if he is selling only Template then its an issue bcoz he have no permission to sell my template for another client or domain without my concerned.

Second thing is , he bought that template for $70 and sold u much costly.

Here is payement proof and screenshot of Skype deal.

here is the payment proof for the deal.

Next time come direct to designer , he will give u better deal. And you can save some money for further work.

Thanks for writing here. We really appreciate that you replied here. It is not about money and deal by the way. The post was just to clear business intention of Real Ad Solutions and was proven now.

As a matter of fact the template is face of business, we cannot change it and we decided to continue as we spent on it.

Like I said, I don't have time to blah blah blah..

And thanks for proving us correct. And about price for the template, I don't care.

And you sold for $70 and we bought for $100.... that is business. Everyone sells with an intention to make profit. So I cannot blame payerclix for that as he was doing business only.

« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2020 12:59 AM by Bcoinbux » Logged
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Sep 21, 2020 02:38 AM

Thanks for writing here. We really appreciate that you replied here. It is not about money and deal by the way. The post was just to clear business intention of Real Ad Solutions and was proven now.

As a matter of fact the template is face of business, we cannot change it and we decided to continue as we spent on it.

Like I said, I don't have time to blah blah blah..

And thanks for proving us correct. And about price for the template, I don't care.

And you sold for $70 and we bought for $100.... that is business. Everyone sells with an intention to make profit. So I cannot blame payerclix for that as he was doing business only.

frusty are u even understand what i wrote ?

That template which u bought have no resale right. It was designed and sold to payerclix , not for any other domain. So if u bought that u are using it illegally bcoz there is no permission to use on any other domain except payerclix.

I dont know what kind of blah blah u are doing ? So its my right to complain against ur business and to make that template down.

I hope u understand.

Bcoinbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Sep 21, 2020 04:52 AM

frusty are u even understand what i wrote ?

That template which u bought have no resale right. It was designed and sold to payerclix , not for any other domain. So if u bought that u are using it illegally bcoz there is no permission to use on any other domain except payerclix.

I dont know what kind of blah blah u are doing ? So its my right to complain against ur business and to make that template down.

I hope u understand.

OH please don't get angry.
As it is aquestion about integrity, and because members are also involved to go on with us, we have decided to remove your design completely from BcoinBux. we will be oprating under new plaform within 24 hours. You may peacefully sleep now. Thank You

Regards for the writings.

The reason for quoting this issue is because, eversince BcoinBux has launched, the initial version also, a lot of intervention I have faced. But still, I have this courage to carryon as this is questioning my reliability online and Real Ad Solutions will prove it now.

Thank You
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Sep 23, 2020 11:14 AM

Allegation no 1
Adtwist uses illegal evolutionscript
Answer: . Under evolutionscript license checker it will give you message illegal script.  You can quote nulled or modified but owned by real ad solutions.  it is owned by real ad solutions and its our property.
Thee script used are fine and bug free and user friendly specially for member in mind for the business.

If you buy a script then that doesn't means you own the script, It is still actual owner's property, all you can do is just use it without modifying it because that makes it illegal if the owner doesn't allow modifying it. Anyways I asked evolution script team to respond in this thread regarding adtwist.

Allegation no2
Copied template for bcoinbux

It is good you removed that template and sort things out with justclick because he was the actual owner of previous template.

Please i will suggest you guys to modify your terms
Forums only for evolutionscript and legal developers only as you seems now acting as promoting evolutionscript only by ignoring other scripts developers and businesses in this industry where our case is just different indeed.

We support all legal script holders and designers selling legal stuff. We doesnt support illegal things.
Link2Click

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Sep 23, 2020 11:17 AM

Hi,

When a client purchases a license, he rents the script, he does not become owner of the code. So any site that use our software without a valid license, that site is not legal.

And according to our records http://bcoinbux.com/ is the only one that has a valid license which has been revoked today due terms violation for using some of our addons without authorization.

invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Sep 23, 2020 01:23 PM

This is bizarre.

Thanks for commenting on the issues and I really respect everyone's opinion.
I hope the below threads will be treated the same way you did towards BcoinBux and Adtwist!

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498571.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498705.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498481.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498261.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498378.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498211.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,497999.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,497386.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,497992.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,497705.0.html
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,497880.0.html

These all threads happenned to be rotating in the forums and no action taken till now.
All of them uses nulled or modified scripts or addons.

Action expected the same done against BcoinBux or Adtwist.

For the contrary against Evolutionscript.
You are a big mess. Remember you being so lazy to give us prompt support for days during the initial launch of BcoinBux and the Bot system addons failed and you as developer of the script couldnt find a resolution.

For the situation incurred, I am really happy to put this post up. At the same time, really sorry for the admins that I am quoting your threads because otherwise it will be unfair!

You may close all the threads of BcoinBux and Adtwist since I respect the forum rules and as per this I dont want to give a wrong impression to members also. At the same time the situation will be a considerable lesson for everyone including me.

Regards!

Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Sep 23, 2020 04:37 PM

I will check all threads later today. thumbs up

Update: All threads are locked.
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2020 05:30 AM by Mak » Logged
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Sep 23, 2020 10:30 PM

Bcoz i complained against Bcoinbux so Admin/Mod took action , if no body will complain they cant go through all threads for the license and templates.

Second most important thing regarding you guys is .. Your connection with Haikhan2020 who is selling illegal copies of template as well as Nulled version of Scripts.

For sure you are partner with that criminal and u are promoting his Ware site by putting backlink to it.

My request is to Suspend you and bcoinbux for partner and promoting Criminals.

invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Sep 24, 2020 02:01 AM

The guy you are saying, 
As he paid for advertisement, and his website is linked.

I think Mak knows well,  any ems thread that I have created so far in this five year for my benefit or any alliance disrespecting this forum inside EMS. You will find nothing.

I already asked to revoke all the posts of bcoinbux or adtwist from ems.
Because Real Ad solutions will be working out of EMS.

I really have my own doubt against you,  on paid intentions to put me down here. Especially my report against Paykrill and ilitescript that i have posted a few days before.

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498142.msg4259411.html

Also please do not act like Admin of EMS here.
You reported something and I have cleared as per EMS rules.

I seek Mak or Moderator to close or lock this thread.

Regards
JustClick

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Sep 24, 2020 02:48 AM

I really have my own doubt against you,  on paid intentions to put me down here. Especially my report against Paykrill and ilitescript that i have posted a few days before.

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498142.msg4259411.html

So u are thinking i am AbbasCoder ? 

A person who is running Adtwist illegally on a nulled version of EvolutionScipt is blaming me ? Are u really  in your senses ?

You are a criminal supporter and blaming me without any proof. On other hand your own site is indicating you are supporting criminal and criminal activity.

What kind of person you are ?

Still u have a Tag of GPT Site Owner even u are doing crime by using Nulled version.
« Last Edit: Sep 24, 2020 02:50 AM by JustClick » Logged

invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Sep 24, 2020 03:03 AM

So u are thinking i am AbbasCoder ? 

A person who is running Adtwist illegally on a nulled version of EvolutionScipt is blaming me ? Are u really  in your senses ?

You are a criminal supporter and blaming me without any proof. On other hand your own site is indicating you are supporting criminal and criminal activity.

What kind of person you are ?

Still u have a Tag of GPT Site Owner even u are doing crime by using Nulled version.

I didn't siad any name here. But you proven to know this guy. Thanks for confirming that. And I still have no clarity on Abbas is owner of paykrill or no. Just mentioned that because Abbas said his site is Paykrill.

And Abbas coder and Abbas are different. Please do not mention any wrong person here.

EMS may also remove my gpt ownership..I don't mind. Anything for EMS board rules acceptable..

The GPT ownership tag i received in 2016.. and even if revoke adtwist and bcoinbux i am still a web owner with rotator.adtwst

Happy..chill bro

Regards.

FYI

I still cannot understand the fact that why you have so much attitide trouble with me. Just show some concerns for the threads i have quoted too...
slalarip

View Profile
Reply #13: Sep 24, 2020 05:06 AM

How cheap you are very cheapest person.
Bcoinbux , Adtwist & Real ad solution... cheaper than cheaper
using illegal templates
using illegal script
using fully buggy script [easily hackable]
how you will secure users account?
I suggest every one donot invest on Real Ad Solution Project, (Bcoinbux & Adtwist) Look like he was scammer. I am just suggestion.
invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Sep 24, 2020 05:28 AM

How cheap you are very cheapest person.
Bcoinbux , Adtwist & Real ad solution... cheaper than cheaper
using illegal templates
using illegal script
using fully buggy script [easily hackable]
how you will secure users account?
I suggest every one donot invest on Real Ad Solution Project, (Bcoinbux & Adtwist) Look like he was scammer. I am just suggestion.

Are you a fool.
Now the hacker himself of Paykrill asccociate with fake id creates account in EMS and comments.
We are having some serious discussion with the concerned people only.

Just give a try to hack my database. (Challenge Accepted)

Also your post itself challenging Evolutionscript to review the pricing they have fixed for legit addons
https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,498997.msg4261451/boardseen.html

Please stay out of it.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.