eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Dec 05, 2020 07:44 PM

EMS and Justclick and Payerclix and Bcoinbux
Print
Author Topic: EMS and Justclick and Payerclix and Bcoinbux  (Read 1092 times)
slalarip

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #15: Sep 24, 2020 05:52 AM

Lol, Make a google search on evolutionscript 5.1 nulled thats was hackable
and you are saying me i am hacker, I am Wordpress developer.
https://natslime.com/
this my website.
I donot knw about any paiskirll

Thanks I just tells my suggestion as your behaviour saying you are a scammer. may be possible your picture too scam may be you getted pic from google or any other.
slalarip

View Profile
Reply #16: Sep 24, 2020 05:54 AM

Keep in Mind Give Respect & Take Respect, Bloody Fool.
Their is no mean of admin, you must be have a Qualities of become business man or leader.
invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #17: Sep 24, 2020 06:16 AM

Keep in Mind Give Respect & Take Respect, Bloody Fool.
Their is no mean of admin, you must be have a Qualities of become business man or leader.

You are a new comer to this forums. Please behave yourself and show respect towards forum rules! Spamming is not also allowed with a lot of irrelevant posts. Like I have mentioned, the issue has been dealt with the concerned only. So stay out of it.

As the topic is under consideration of Mak and Moderators I found your behaviour meaningless. Also I know your way of writing and you are Abbas one of the owner of Paykrill, and Ilitescript. Thanks for proving it to me atleast.

Also I said BcoinBux, AdTwist are out from EMS now. So there is no point in arguing this. Also I can compromise my GPT Site Owner label as a compromise for going against forum rules if EMS Admins finds that.

I didnt created any posts for Adtwist or BcoinBux in this forums. Only members did and the thread has been locked due to illegality.
Only thing I asked was to look into other threads having no issues and still going on.

I am waiting for Admin comments on this thread and lock this thread with a resolution. Like I said, Any action is acceptable.

Regards
slalarip

View Profile
Reply #18: Sep 24, 2020 10:00 AM

I donot know for what you are talking as your past messages you are saying abbas to all  ems laugh
for you all person is abbas  big grin ems ems laugh
invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #19: Sep 24, 2020 10:24 AM

I donot know for what you are talking as your past messages you are saying abbas to all  ems laugh
for you all person is abbas  big grin ems ems laugh

Really!

My observation is not baseless buddy. How you just joined today in EMS and has special interest on this post.
Is it a coincidence that Paykrill,  Ilitescript and natslime are from Pakistan?

And you being so innocent selling script and addon not knowing Paykrill..Really

And you being selling the script here in EMS,?   don't know there is a payment gateway called paykrill used on ptc website?
My name is Augustine Peter buddy and I am from India. Now I lives in kuwait and working in foreing exchange.
I can give my identity proofs also...

Can you share your identity with proofs here!! You just need ro stay away as I have an eye on you now. And beleive me,  I am good in proving things. Just stay calm buddy being a newcomer.

slalarip

View Profile
Reply #20: Sep 24, 2020 11:52 PM

I just Joined this for posting in developer board about developing PTC website.
and Checked people blamming you on illegal script i just shared my thoughts, 5.1 is very bad script. i donot have any other intension for any other sites.

Thanks & Regards
slalarip

View Profile
Reply #21: Sep 24, 2020 11:55 PM

Really!

My observation is not baseless buddy. How you just joined today in EMS and has special interest on this post.
Is it a coincidence that Paykrill,  Ilitescript and natslime are from Pakistan?

And you being so innocent selling script and addon not knowing Paykrill..Really

And you being selling the script here in EMS,?   don't know there is a payment gateway called paykrill used on ptc website?
My name is Augustine Peter buddy and I am from India. Now I lives in kuwait and working in foreing exchange.
I can give my identity proofs also...

Can you share your identity with proofs here!! You just need ro stay away as I have an eye on you now. And beleive me,  I am good in proving things. Just stay calm buddy being a newcomer.

Looks like you have some issues with that sites  laugh
invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #22: Sep 25, 2020 02:53 AM

Looks like you have some issues with that sites  laugh
Indeed with you  rofl

Just wait dear!
invincibleaugu

!!Real Ad Solutions!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #23: Oct 08, 2020 05:25 PM

This is to notify and to redeem the business credibility of this wonderful Forums,
And being a member here for long time, it is also my job to do things inaccordance with EMS terms.

Real Ad Solutions have subscribed 2 lifetime license of under ptcpay.com, the most premium Gen4 script for bcoinbux.com and adtwist.
So within 2 days adtwist will be under upgrade to the new platform and yes we are going LEGIT!

I really know the inconvenience about the earned balances and for which when the platforms are live, it will be shared with signup bonuses for members on ther account balance for both Adtwist and BcoinBux.

This also to notify our members that, Real Ad Solutions is rich in Investment and Capital and at the same time to prove some angry clickers that the business is not scam.

Our intentions are genuine and by joining us, you are going to be a part of the huge revolution in the PTC Industry.

Hope you understand and bare with us. Already the work has started under BCoinBux.

Regards
with lots of love and care
invincibleaugu
Real Ad Solutions!

Also seeking the inconvenience caused here due this! thumbs up
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.