eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 26, 2020 12:12 PM

Sports betting?
Print
Author Topic: Sports betting?  (Read 469 times)
MrsSandman

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 28, 2020 01:21 AM

Hi
Have you ever tried sports betting?
Just curios as I would like to know if it's worth starting betting
LilDonald

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 03, 2020 02:24 AM

It depends on you, if you are ready to risk and you have some money to spend on that you can go on, but you should be ready for loosing money as well. Betting could be a great source of income, but you can loose all if you are not cautious. You probably better try and you will understand if this is good for you
UnStuckable

View Profile
Reply #2: Feb 03, 2020 04:07 AM

So, you want to start your betting career. You should know that this kind of existence could help you a lot or could make your life a nightmare. I am a gambler with a huge experience and I spend a lot of years playing bets. I know this world really good and if you want to succeed you need to prepare yourself. First of all you need to have some money that you are ready to loose in the worst case of course, also you will need some patient and you need to eager to learn and adapt fast. Last but not least, you need to choose a great platform for making betts. This could be one of the main things you need to take in the sight. I would advise you to start on daftar sbobet88, you will be guided by qualified agents and they will introduce you to the world of gambling much easier. I think you will like it, but don't lose your head and concentration. Wish you a lot of luck, you will need it
KKDivan

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 04, 2020 02:18 AM

So, you want to start your betting career. You should know that this kind of existence could help you a lot or could make your life a nightmare. I am a gambler with a huge experience and I spend a lot of years playing bets. I know this world really good and if you want to succeed you need to prepare yourself. First of all you need to have some money that you are ready to loose in the worst case of course, also you will need some patient and you need to eager to learn and adapt fast. Last but not least, you need to choose a great platform for making betts. This could be one of the main things you need to take in the sight. I would advise you to start on daftar sbobet88, you will be guided by qualified agents and they will introduce you to the world of gambling much easier. I think you will like it, but don't lose your head and concentration. Wish you a lot of luck, you will need it

Why didnít anyone tell me about this some months ago?!
alisa

View Profile
Reply #4: Feb 17, 2020 02:18 AM

Have you decided to try out online betting? You are not sure at all how to get started? It is really simple. The first step is to determine the best bookmaker which meets your unique needs. I can advise https://1xbit.com/en/ - a proven and reliable bookmaker.
GeorgeVSanders

View Profile
Reply #5: May 28, 2020 05:57 AM

I make bets for esports games such as Dota 2 and CSGO. I like playing these games and I like watching tournaments and looking through esports scores. So I decided to place bets. I've already got a good profit from this activity.
henrywilson

View Profile
Reply #6: Jun 03, 2020 06:13 AM

Yes with betting you can win a lot of money. But it depends on what sport you like to bet on. For example, my friend bets on horse racing and earns a lot of money. He only bets on https://www.sbobet88.mobi and is very satisfied. Even recently I tried to bet just like on football. I have a very good strategy that allows me to win. So be very careful what kind of sport you bet on.
« Last Edit: Jun 05, 2020 01:12 AM by henrywilson » Logged
Billy1

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 25, 2020 01:51 AM

Nice topic guys. I agree with this information. To make successful bets you need to gain good experience firstly. Also you should always follow all news, match results, scores. In such case you will be in trend. Such websites like https://betway-ug.com can really help with this problem very fast there.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.