eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Feb 27, 2021 04:33 PM

Is ptc still alive in 2020?
Print
Author Topic: Is ptc still alive in 2020?  (Read 4156 times)
modiberro

Referrals: 1

security reseacher known as badcracker

View Profile
Aug 11, 2020 06:17 AM

Hmm I wonder if ptc is still alive in 2020. Is there still many users?

Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Aug 11, 2020 06:26 AM

There are many good PTC sites around. Some having great members count.
alva5763

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Aug 11, 2020 09:18 AM

Many of the older estabished sites are still around. It is the new sites that have most problems.

rasika84

Referrals: 0

Clicking since 2007... earning $150 a week online

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Aug 12, 2020 10:21 AM

Yup still clicking, PTC has been constant income and like clock work.. Stick to the main ones and work on it consistantly.

~Money~

Referrals: 22

Live,Love,Internet & Crypto

View Profile
Reply #4: Aug 12, 2020 10:28 AM

Hmm I wonder if ptc is still alive in 2020. Is there still many users?

there are few trusted sites still paying non stop bt stay alert with newbies sites .. these days every new scammers thinks he is the last smart person in this whole world  rofl rofl

Nothing 4 now
modiberro

security reseacher known as badcracker

View Profile
Reply #5: Aug 12, 2020 12:30 PM

there are few trusted sites still paying non stop bt stay alert with newbies sites .. these days every new scammers thinks he is the last smart person in this whole world  rofl rofl

yeah for real  rofl

Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #6: Aug 13, 2020 11:57 AM

You are all wrong, there are no longer PTC's, only GPT

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
ivan

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 14, 2020 01:45 PM

Yeah it's more appropriate to call it GPT nowadays especially due to all the offers and surveys sites offer among the many extra earning options.
prataprat

Referrals: 2

Building Tech Company off scratch

View Profile
Reply #8: Aug 16, 2020 01:54 AM

Yes As I know, There are more than atleast 20-30 websites that paying users atleast more than 3-10 yrs and yes their primary business is PTC with offers,surveys as add ons

Also,If we consider GPTs,There are atleast 20 sites which are very actived,aying good and regular

PTC GPT industry become more mature and professional and tending to serious business with closely linking to CPC CPA CPM and affiliate mktg products

Note : affiliate marketing is huge digital marketing industry of billions of dollars potentials,if you know how to make your cut

Earned money than 5500USD
Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #9: Aug 19, 2020 09:08 PM

What's keeping PTC, BUX, HYIP, RevShare sites alive is cryptocurrency - they would be dead otherwise, sine the demise of PayPal, Payza & SolidTrustPay.
So crypto + PerfectMoney is keeping the shady sites alive, and even the legit sites too.  For GPT, luckily PayPal is still an option, alongside Payoneer, Skrill, gift cards, etc. But watch out, sine PTCs no longer have processors like PayPal, STP and Payza, there is no more means to chargeback, so now scammers have the upper hand, it is fairly easy now for scammers to get your money and quick, and watch out for some of the so-called PTCs, the ones that burst after a few months, they are nothing more than ponzi schemes, they pay initially very well, until more and more people start cashing out and the admins bolt to the exit, that's the name of the game, and with cryptocurrency it's like some of these sites will run more quick scams than before.

Legit site owners are struggling (some, not all) but the scam industry is booming, HYIP is still alive and well, held entirely by crypto + PM

I predicted this many years ago, and like majority of my industry predictions I was right, I said that one day payment processors will collapse, leaving mostly crypto that will save these industries.   Payza busted, EGOPAY busted, STP went out of business, LR was busted, some exchangers shut down,some went rogue and started scamming, etc.  One popular serial scammer Richard O'Neil who fooled you all despite my warning many people ahead of time, thanks to crypto he was able to scam for allegedly millions of $.
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #10: Aug 21, 2020 09:10 AM

What's keeping PTC, BUX, HYIP, RevShare sites alive is cryptocurrency - they would be dead otherwise, sine the demise of PayPal,

Ah... what demise of paypal?
They are going as strong as ever  no idea

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
mytop10ptc

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Aug 29, 2020 06:55 PM

i think yes , ptc still alive for many years  Wink
megaspider

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Aug 29, 2020 09:41 PM

Donkeymails my choice
 thumbs up

chiboy441

View Profile WWW
Reply #13: Sep 07, 2020 10:49 AM

PTC site still alive. but i just dont like to click. advertise there though. Smiley

WebGool

View Profile
Reply #14: Sep 08, 2020 02:09 AM

yes alive,people using and getting money , so you can test it at least.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.