eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 28, 2022 06:07 AM

How do you promote a Discord channel?
Print
Author Topic: How do you promote a Discord channel?  (Read 3677 times)
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Jul 06, 2020 10:03 AM

I am not even sure if this is the right board for this thread, but if is not, please Mak, be a dear and move it to wherever you find it appropriate  high5

Now...
Does anyone here runs a discord channel? How do you go about promoting the thing?
I know how i promote a website, just do SEO and there you go, but how do you go about promoting a Discord server without being spammy and just go crazy posting invite links everywhere possibly related to the subject of the channel? 
Any ideas?
« Last Edit: Jul 06, 2020 10:14 AM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Specter

View Profile
Reply #1: Jul 08, 2020 07:17 AM

No one ah?
Or is just that you guys dont like me?  mrgreen

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
GetFreelancy

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 08, 2020 05:23 PM

There are a few discord server submission websites to try:
https://discord.me/advertise
https://disforge.com/
https://disboard.org/

Perhaps you might have luck on Reddit as well.
Specter

View Profile
Reply #3: Jul 09, 2020 05:40 AM

There are a few discord server submission websites to try:
https://discord.me/advertise
https://disforge.com/
https://disboard.org/

Perhaps you might have luck on Reddit as well.

Hi,

I am aware of thous, thanks anyway Smiley
There are also some discord channels that allow to advertise other Discords... but still is all around the same, "just spam your link anywhere you can".
Nothing is really organic like with a website, that is what i am used to work on

~Money~

Referrals: 22

No Love Only Internet & Crypto :(

View Profile
Reply #4: Jul 09, 2020 09:52 AM

if its game-related niche then paid promotions on youtube game channels or collaboration with another discord channel can be handy..  advertising on game sites or game forums can be good choice ...

Nothing 4 now
Specter

View Profile
Reply #5: Jul 10, 2020 05:20 AM

if its game-related niche then paid promotions on youtube game channels or collaboration with another discord channel can be handy..  advertising on game sites or game forums can be good choice ...

Ok, so there is not an organic way of doing it... baah
Thanks Smiley

~Money~

View Profile
Reply #6: Jul 11, 2020 10:10 AM

Ok, so there is not an organic way of doing it... baah
Thanks Smiley

One organic way is always there...create a single page site regarding your channel....then SEO and you are ready to go.. ems

Nothing 4 now
Specter

View Profile
Reply #7: Jul 13, 2020 12:53 PM

One organic way is always there...create a single page site regarding your channel....then SEO and you are ready to go.. ems

True big grin
My problem is time  frusty

~Money~

View Profile
Reply #8: Jul 14, 2020 12:11 AM

True big grin
My problem is time  frusty

Simple if you don't have time than invest money and hire someone for spamming and maintaining your web. mrgreen

Nothing 4 now
sam2015

View Profile
Reply #9: Jul 15, 2020 11:54 AM

You have google adsense, instagram ads, pinterest, many other ppc banner ad network you may pay to promote for visibility and reach out to niche targeted users.
LymanGorgor

View Profile
Reply #10: Sep 08, 2020 05:30 PM

Yes, use social media  Cool. For example if you have on Facebook friends ask them to share. Me helped a lot FB few times. Iím also a Discord fan and like it very much. More over I was bet tester that at end did final conclusions. Many options that were now  integrated were absent few months ago. They develop it and modify to make it better. Really strong team they have there. unban discord is best guide available to all questions regarding ban system as example or other details that are not found in the program. Many key things and advices. Check the website and see yourself.
« Last Edit: Sep 11, 2020 07:22 AM by LymanGorgor » Logged
henrywilson

View Profile
Reply #11: Sep 11, 2020 08:45 AM

Yes, use social media  Cool. For example if you have on Facebook friends ask them to share. Me helped a lot FB few times. Iím also a Discord fan and like it very much. More over I was bet tester that at end did final conclusions. Many options that were now  integrated were absent few months ago. They develop it and modify to make it better. Really strong team they have there. unban discord is best guide available to all questions regarding ban system as example or other details that are not found in the program. Many key things and advices. Check the website and see yourself.

Where can I find some more feedback?
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.