eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jul 16, 2020 09:48 AM

Payza / Alertpay not signing in
Print
Author Topic: Payza / Alertpay not signing in  (Read 437 times)
musaumair

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jun 25, 2020 04:09 PM

Hey guys i m trying to locate my alertpay / payza account but cannot find the web can any one help me how to login my payza account i cant open the web
Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #1: Jun 25, 2020 04:56 PM

Well I am sorry but there is bad news, you probably did not follow the news, but AlertPay/Payza has been long gone for years now.
Their domain www.payza.com has been seized by the department of justice and taken offline.  Payza.eu was operating for a while but has gone offline.

Here is the news:
https://www.financemagnates.com/fintech/payments/payza-shut-250m-money-laundering-case-founder-%E2%80%8Earrested-detroit/

Sorry.  I hope you did not lose any money.

boxbox

View Profile
Reply #2: Jun 25, 2020 08:45 PM

Well I am sorry but there is bad news, you probably did not follow the news, but AlertPay/Payza has been long gone for years now.
Their domain www.payza.com has been seized by the department of justice and taken offline.  Payza.eu was operating for a while but has gone offline.

Here is the news:
https://www.financemagnates.com/fintech/payments/payza-shut-250m-money-laundering-case-founder-%E2%80%8Earrested-detroit/

Sorry.  I hope you did not lose any money.

i was also looking too .. i lost around $200 USD  frusty

alcoor

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #3: Jun 27, 2020 12:20 PM

PAYZA IS HELL frusty

ROCK RULES
Mak

Referrals: 43

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jun 29, 2020 08:23 AM

i was also looking too .. i lost around $200 USD  frusty

Sorry about your loss. I dont think they will ever return money.

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #5: Jun 29, 2020 07:58 PM

Sorry about your loss. I dont think they will ever return money.

Guys, you should have seen it coming.  I predicted that eventually payment processors will fall one after the other.  Ever sine Liberty Reserve was busted, that was the beginning.   Payza was a slippery fish.  They started as AlertPay, they were involved deep into very serious allegations, they were a payment processor used in a lot of PONZI schemes (HYIP) and fly by night scams and allegedly other illicit criminal activity.  This should have been a red flag, when they changed name to Payza.  Another red flag, EGOPAY, and Payza lied all along that they run EGOPAY, but in reality it was run by Payza.  The integration to Payza was a giveaway.

What a disgrace to Canada. It was a matter of time before they get shut down...  Unfortunately in my gullible years I invested my money in the wrong site $3000 worth of my currency to a site, GeniusFunds, I was fooled by that site,  I invested through Payza.  When GeniusFunds shut down, I filed a dispute immediately, and Payza has kept stalling its members for 1 1/2 year promising them to get their money back!!!  Their support was GARBAGE and incompetent - More than 1 1/2 year later, they got back to me with my dispute and gave me only $80 out of the $1800 claim I was owed !  I bet you that company pocketed a fortune from all these scams - it's likely many of these scams had their accounts locked with millions of $ and Payza allegedly was not always transparent with their dispute resolution. 

Eventually I stopped using Payza, their fees were unreasonable and as far as I'm concerned they were a corrupt processor.
Luckily I had only 74 cents in my balance, I had cashed out all my earnings.

Unfortunately, I know a few people who had 4 figure balances !  I am sorry for them.  Someone I know had $3000 l!!!

Not every Payza user was a criminal though, but sadly, like Liberty Reserve, all the funds and site / domain were seized by
the DOJ, and all funds are locked.

Guess where all this money is going ? :/

Will anybody ever get their money back nope..............The take down site claims you can contact someone regarding your account and funds, but apparently they never reply.

The payment processor was not even licenced to operate as a legal money transmitter.

I don't know what happened since, there are no updates with the case and trial / outcome.  Their .eu domain was removed.
One thing for sure, that payment processor benefited a lot by online scam and PONZI, it was a processor used in some of the biggest scams online in the industry, they cannot deny that, they KNEW what people were using their Payza accounts for, and it was not to shop online and buy toilet paper  laugh
win5bucks

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Jun 29, 2020 10:40 PM

I am actually surprised that ppl are still looking for Payza-Alertpay, what next, e-Gold? Liberty Reserve?  Tongue

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #7: Jun 29, 2020 11:43 PM

I am actually surprised that ppl are still looking for Payza-Alertpay, what next, e-Gold? Liberty Reserve?  Tongue

Don't be surprised, not everyone is following industry news - Some people have been inactive for a long time and are back online, for whatever reason, they may have missed A LOT.   Take ClixSense for example, some people are not even aware that Jim sold the site last year ....

What is keeping SCAM sites alive now is BITCOIN and other crypto.  The disappearance of the 3 major players in ponzi and scam operators did not hurt the industry, because crypto has kept those sites alive, and not only that no more possibility to dispute, so the scammers are happy and it is easier to run scams.  At least with Payza, people could dispute and they generally got some money back.
Remove BITCOIN and crypto  from the equation and you basically kill the online scam industry, unless site owners accept c hecks or unless new seedy payment processors open big grin

boxbox

View Profile
Reply #8: Jun 30, 2020 03:13 AM

Don't be surprised, not everyone is following industry news - Some people have been inactive for a long time and are back online, for whatever reason, they may have missed A LOT.   Take ClixSense for example, some people are not even aware that Jim sold the site last year ....

What is keeping SCAM sites alive now is BITCOIN and other crypto.  The disappearance of the 3 major players in ponzi and scam operators did not hurt the industry, because crypto has kept those sites alive, and not only that no more possibility to dispute, so the scammers are happy and it is easier to run scams.  At least with Payza, people could dispute and they generally got some money back.
Remove BITCOIN and crypto  from the equation and you basically kill the online scam industry, unless site owners accept c hecks or unless new seedy payment processors open big grin

Yes you are right ... thought my 200USD is safe .. i didn't follow the news or search regarding this particular payza news and also i was offline for long period

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #9: Jun 30, 2020 10:06 AM

The golden advice is:  Never leaving a standing balance ANYWHERE.  If it's not FDIC secured, no matter how trusted, long standing, nobody should leave a balance of cash anywhere.  People should cash out their funds every chance they have and not leave any balances unless absolutely necessary, of course this is difficult for business / site owners as a % of their funds must be locked to their payment method, but otherwise for regular users, never leave a balance, unless you need it, and those who are planning to be offline for a period of time, should cash out - No company is safe!

With Liberty Reserve, I guess nobody saw it coming, most people don't even know that LR was used in the US, even by some actual business, though rare, and since LR was the most popular method used for HYIP, revshare, some PTC, etc, some people likely kept large balances.
Many payment processors have gone down over the years, and all of them were the most commonly used online for PTC, revshare, HYIP, like Payza, EGOPAY, LR, and STP (SolidTrustPay).   
ahmedbasraa

View Profile
Reply #10: Jun 30, 2020 10:21 PM

A lot of peoples lost their money In Payza. And No hope to return ever.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.