eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 28, 2022 06:11 AM

IPqualityscore #1 in Fraud protection. Offer for EMS members only!
Print
Author Topic: IPqualityscore #1 in Fraud protection. Offer for EMS members only!  (Read 1603 times)
brandon561

Referrals: 8

View Profile
May 03, 2020 05:51 PM

With Real-Time Fraud Scoring to Identify High Risk Users & Transactions IPQualityScore's suite of fraud prevention tools automate quality control to prevent bots, fake accounts, fraudsters, suspicious transactions, & malicious users without interrupting the user experience.

Access the most accurate Proxy & VPN Detection, Email Verification, Device Fingerprinting, and User & Transaction Scoring tools that easily integrate with any service in minutes! IPQS fraud prevention tools provide a real-time fraud score and over 25 risk analysis data points to analyze how likely a user or visitor is to engage in fraudulent behavior. Filter abusive users and fraudulent transactions in real-time before they can negatively impact your business.

Perform the most advanced reputation checks on user and transaction data with Fraud Fusion™ — a networked approach to fraud detection that learns from hundreds of millions of transactions per day across every continent. Adjust custom rules, behavior settings, and scoring options to deploy the perfect fraud prevention software for your business. Our intelligent algorithms use AI, blacklists, honeypots & traps, forensic analysis, and machine learning to provide the most accurate detection rates in the fraud prevention industry. IPQS fraud protection tools are the perfect solution to prevent abuse and eliminate fraud by blocking high risk users & transactions for any industry

EMS Offer: Members who sign up and install the software onto their site will receive 1 month of paid service.

When you sign up and install the software post your site name and we will upgrade your account.

www.ipqualityscore.com

ddine

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #1: May 19, 2020 02:36 AM

does it work for ptc? i will sign up. will you integrate it on my website if i sign up?
shipu

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 10, 2020 03:53 PM

Are there any annual plan options? It's nice that there are no longterm commitments, but I would like to know if maybe the annual plan is more accessible.
You can ask for custom plan

https://www.ipqualityscore.com/plans

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.