eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Sep 24, 2021 01:28 PM

When is it appropriate?
Print
Author Topic: When is it appropriate?  (Read 1815 times)
Uncle Grannie

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Apr 24, 2020 11:50 AM

When is it appropriate to post topics in General forum vs another forum for example chit chat?

If someone talk about contest and giveaways where should that be posted?

If someone talk about the current COViD virus and stay at home orders, where should that be posted?

I am just confused at the moment  frusty

SEASON ONE - APRIL 14 - $100 USD ++
Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Apr 24, 2020 12:20 PM

You should read the rules of each and every board before posting, general board is just for discussing about GPT Sites. Every discussion relates to non GPT sites goes to chit chat section.
Uncle Grannie

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Apr 24, 2020 12:38 PM

You should read the rules of each and every board before posting, general board is just for discussing about GPT Sites. Every discussion relates to non GPT sites goes to chit chat section.

Aren't survey websites, contests, sweepstakes and giveaways - do they all not fall under the broad terms = "Get Paid to"

I've read each however many links posted in the general forum exist with multiple post and no movement to chit chat or banning?

Just curious, help me out here. Dont want to get banned for no reason again.  frusty

Mak

Referrals: 44

Shoot me a PM if you need Help!!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Apr 24, 2020 12:43 PM

Aren't survey websites, contests, sweepstakes and giveaways - do they all not fall under the broad terms = "Get Paid to"

I've read each however many links posted in the general forum exist with multiple post and no movement to chit chat or banning?

Just curious, help me out here. Dont want to get banned for no reason again.  frusty

Discussing about earning money opportunities relates to general board. Yes get paid to perform surveys fall under General board, but not the contests, sweepstakes giveaways donations etc. They will fall under chit chat board.
Uncle Grannie

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 24, 2020 12:47 PM

Okay i understand from now on - any topics not related to paid to click, paid to post, forex, paypal, money exchanges and surveys (similar to contests) fall under the general tab.  thumbs up

All else to include contest with cash prizes, sweepstakes and giveaways are not about making money online.  thumbs up

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.