eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 24, 2021 07:00 PM

Traffic Monsoon issue in Withdrawing
Print
Author Topic: Traffic Monsoon issue in Withdrawing  (Read 4654 times)
arvind123

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Nov 25, 2019 12:10 AM

Hello All Here!
I tried to withdraw first time from TrafficMonsoon.
Now I have, again reached withdraw point, but when I try to get withdraw, there, a message appears that your this Payment processor is not available. I have received this massage 2 times by this processor. What is wrong with Trafficmonsoon? Anyone Know
« Last Edit: Nov 25, 2019 12:46 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #1: Dec 17, 2019 03:37 PM

Traffic Monsoon was shut down by the SEC over 3 years ago. They froze all assets (bank accounts, PayPal, and property) and Charles had a preliminary hearing contesting the SEC action, and he lost. He then appealed this decision and lost that appeal. He then appealed again to a higher court and lost that appeal. To add insult to injury, he then filed an appeal with the US Supreme Court, which they refused to hear. He has exhausted all his appeals.

The court appointed a Receiver, Peggy Hunt, and she is putting together the claims process for the victims of this Ponzi. You can learn more about the Receiver here: https://dm.epiq11.com/case/TMON/info

Now we are waiting to see if Charles will try to reach a plea deal or there will be a civil trial. Since Charles is not happy with his attorney's losing all his appeals, he has fired them. They filed with the court to be removed as his legal counsel. It was unclear if they were just requesting removal as his attorney, or if they are also withdrawing as legal counsel for Traffic Monsoon, since they represented both parties. The court has reached out to Charles to determine if he has hired a new attorney or he will represent himself.

To further complicate all of this, Charles pled guilty to attempted aggravated sexual assault against a minor. He is in prison serving his sentence.

Hope this helped.   
« Last Edit: Dec 18, 2019 11:22 AM by EagleOne » Logged

Eagle Research Associates, Inc. Founder
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber-Crime How They Do It
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Dec 19, 2019 04:47 PM

Traffic Monsoon was shut down by the SEC over 3 years ago. They froze all assets (bank accounts, PayPal, and property) and Charles had a preliminary hearing contesting the SEC action, and he lost. He then appealed this decision and lost that appeal. He then appealed again to a higher court and lost that appeal. To add insult to injury, he then filed an appeal with the US Supreme Court, which they refused to hear. He has exhausted all his appeals.

The court appointed a Receiver, Peggy Hunt, and she is putting together the claims process for the victims of this Ponzi. You can learn more about the Receiver here: https://dm.epiq11.com/case/TMON/info

Now we are waiting to see if Charles will try to reach a plea deal or there will be a civil trial. Since Charles is not happy with his attorney's losing all his appeals, he has fired them. They filed with the court to be removed as his legal counsel. It was unclear if they were just requesting removal as his attorney, or if they are also withdrawing as legal counsel for Traffic Monsoon, since they represented both parties. The court has reached out to Charles to determine if he has hired a new attorney or he will represent himself.

To further complicate all of this, Charles pled guilty to attempted aggravated sexual assault against a minor. He is in prison serving his sentence.

Hope this helped.   

How is this the answer to that question? Tongue

Hello All Here!
I tried to withdraw first time from TrafficMonsoon.
Now I have, again reached withdraw point, but when I try to get withdraw, there, a message appears that your this Payment processor is not available. I have received this massage 2 times by this processor. What is wrong with Trafficmonsoon? Anyone Know

Trafficmonsoon dead. Find another place to earn. End of story.

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #3: Dec 19, 2019 09:59 PM

How is this the answer to that question? Tongue

Trafficmonsoon dead. Find another place to earn. End of story.

Hmm, let's see. He asked what's wrong with TM and why he can't withdraw. I answered him as to why and what happened to TM. And this is not the answer to his question? Seriously?

Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber-Crime How They Do It
EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #4: Dec 21, 2019 01:57 AM

The Traffic Monsoon Receiver’s proposed claims process has been approved. This means we now have a set cutoff date and procedural instructions for claim filing.

The most important date to Traffic Monsoon victims is the April 10th, 2020 claims deadline date. Any claims filed after this date will be disallowed.Claims are to be filed via the Traffic Monsoon Receivership website.
« Last Edit: Dec 21, 2019 11:30 PM by EagleOne » Logged

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #5: Dec 30, 2019 02:07 PM

Charles' attorneys were allowed to withdraw from representing Charles and Traffic Monsoon. Now Charles either gets a new lawyer or acts as his own attorney.

This was all planned by Charles to delay his civil trial even longer since he lost all his appeals. There is no way he wants to appear in a civil trial in prison garb and having a US Marshall sitting next to him, This is nothing more than his trying to run out the clock on his prison sentence so he can appear in court in civilian clothing.

It is going to be interesting to see just how much time the court gives him to find a new attorney or represent himself.

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #6: Jan 10, 2020 12:51 AM

Charles sent this letter to the court, and I quote:

"I know Traffic Monsoon LLC never offered an investment, according to the legal definition of a security, nor in any sense of the word.

The securities exchange commission [sic] has lied about the offer, and manipulated facts against me.
This case is rooted in evil, the love of money above truth.

As Jesus Christ said, I will not resist against evil, and as I’ve been sued at the law for my business and assets, which the Receivership has profited millions from, I let you have my car also, and the remainder of assets in storage.

See Matthew 5:39-40. I urge the court and all involved to repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

I urge the court and all involved to do the literal words of Jesus Christ, or you will not be saved, but be case out, where there is weeping, wailing, and complaining.

This land is the Lord’s, and he will have the people who dwell here obey him, so we should take his words seriously and do them with literal exactness.

As Jesus said, “Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! For ye lade men with burders grevious to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your finders. Woe unto you lawyers! For ye have taken away the key of knowledge; ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”

The unjust law doesn’t even allow me to defend truth without a lawyer, but froze assets so I can’t afford a lawyer.

Theft has been made legal through corruption of our laws, but to God what’s happened is against his law.
You might not know, and you might not respect, the Lord God reigns in judgment from on high right now.
He will exercise judgment according to his literal exact word so I hope you take Jesus Christ’s words seriously.
Sincerely, Charles Scoville"

Good luck Charles finding an attorney to represent you. As I said a long time ago, he is going for the insanity defense in his trial. I need to point out that he can't claim insanity in his civil trial because he was sane at the time he committed the crime. But in Charles' mind, that doesn't apply to him. Thus why he thinks he is going to get an insanity defense approved.
« Last Edit: Jan 11, 2020 03:03 AM by EagleOne » Logged

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #7: Feb 14, 2020 02:50 AM

The SEC seeks an entry of default against Charles Scoville. A brief recap:

The SEC filed its lawsuit against Traffic Monsoon and owner Charles Scoville in July 2016. Charles never filed a response to the suit, but instead pursued multiple appeals of the courts of his losing his initial hearing and subsequent appeals.

Right from the start Charles opted for a delay defense, starting with his hiring and firing lawyers. In March 2017 a preliminary injunction was finally granted against Traffic Monsoon. Scoville appealed the decision in April.

Almost two years later, Scoville’s appeal was denied in January 2019. In February 2019 Scoville signaled he intended to take the matter to the Supreme Court. It wasn’t until June 2019 however that Scoville’s writ of certiorari was filed. In November 2019 the Supreme Court rejected Scoville’s writ.

To this date Scoville has failed to file a response to the suit. The last response deadline Charles was given was February 3rd, 2020 – which he missed.  This prompted the SEC to request an entry of default on Feb 10, 2020. The court has not released its ruling if the default will be granted or Charles will be given an extension to file his response 3 years after his preliminary injunction was granted.

The one thing we do know is that Charles has not hired a new attorney after his attorneys were excused from his case.

The only good thing is that Charles is out of appeals and will either go to trial and defend himself with or without an attorney, or the court will grant the request for default. Stay tuned.

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #8: Mar 13, 2020 08:23 PM

DON'T FORGET!! THE MOST IMPORTANT DATE FOR TRAFFIC MONSOON VICTIMS IS APRIL 10 CLAIMS DEADLINE DATE!!

Any claims filed after this date will be disallowed Claims. You are to file your claim via the Traffic Monsoon Receivership website.
« Last Edit: Aug 15, 2020 11:59 PM by EagleOne » Logged

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #9: Apr 05, 2020 12:56 AM

Final Judgment has been entered by the court against Charles Scoville. You can read the Court findings here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QFObWcAN1euM_x7wT0uY3YH_qIf7gfYB/view

It remains to be seen if Charles will be able to meet the dollar amount he has to pay and the deadline for that payment.

Since the claims process deadline to file a claim is the 10th of this month, it is possible that the Receiver can begin the payments by this fall. It is unknown as to how long it will take for all the payments to be made. It will be determined by how quickly the Receiver can recover clawbacks from the net winners and the sale of any assets left in TM.

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #10: Oct 03, 2020 03:20 PM

Charles Scoville was indicted by a Grand Jury on four counts of fraud. Per his August 5th indictment, Scoville failed to report or pay taxes on more than $45 million in business income in the years 2014 through 2016. The income in question was from Traffic Monsoon, describes Traffic Monsoon as “online scheme” that “used new investor money to pay old investors”.

This is in line with the SEC’s civil case, which alleges Traffic Monsoon was a $207 million dollar Ponzi scheme. For the years 2014 and 2015 respectively, Traffic Monsoon declared $47,915 and $2,426,749 in business income. The indictment pegs Traffic Monsoon’s actual income for 2014 and 2015 at over $138,425 and $47.6 million. This led to respective tax losses of $31,456 and $19,377,632 in tax revenue for the United States.

Scoville’s indictment details two counts of wire and tax fraud (four counts in total). The tax fraud charges relate to improper business income reporting as detailed above. The wire fraud charges pertain to false statements Scoville made in relation to Traffic Monsoon’s business model on the company’s website.

This is just half of his problems with the IRS. He also failed to file proper individual tax returns for the income he received in TM. Now it remains to be seen how long before they file personal charges against him for improper filing of his personal income taxes.
« Last Edit: Oct 04, 2020 01:46 AM by EagleOne » Logged

EagleOne

View Profile
Reply #11: Nov 11, 2020 04:53 AM

From now on you'll have to get your info from the Receiver or other sources. I will no longer update this thread.

CryptoBlood

View Profile
Reply #12: Dec 02, 2020 05:42 PM

From now on you'll have to get your info from the Receiver or other sources. I will no longer update this thread.

Your text color is really killing my eyes in night heheh.

I am confused why people even asking for trafficmonsoon after 3 years hheehee der der der

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.