eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 26, 2020 01:22 AM

Metal detecting to become rich?
Print
Author Topic: Metal detecting to become rich?  (Read 89 times)
KKDivan

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Mar 29, 2020 06:33 AM

Hello everyone
I would like to start metal detecting
I've watched a lot of various videos on YouTube and understood that metal detecting is profitable thing
SUggestions?
Mushave

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 29, 2020 08:57 AM

First of all you have to pick a good metal detector, a kid designed one could be enough for you. At least you have to practice a lot to understand how does those detectors work, before taking a pro one.
UnStuckable

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 29, 2020 10:08 AM

Agree. you have to buy a kid designed one, because it will be much easier for you to understand how those metal detectors are working. To be honest, this is how I started to detect metals, and yes, this is really profitable and you can make decent money if you know where to search for metals or coins. I think you can find a great metal detector on this site metaldetectorlink.com I think you can take a look at DR.ÍTEK Junior Metal Detector. this is a great tool for beginners with adjustable system and intuitive controls, which makes this metal detector the best choice for beginners. I think you will like it
Khalon

View Profile
Reply #3: Mar 29, 2020 04:56 PM

Agree. you have to buy a kid designed one, because it will be much easier for you to understand how those metal detectors are working. To be honest, this is how I started to detect metals, and yes, this is really profitable and you can make decent money if you know where to search for metals or coins. I think you can find a great metal detector on this site metaldetectorlink.com I think you can take a look at DR.ÍTEK Junior Metal Detector. this is a great tool for beginners with adjustable system and intuitive controls, which makes this metal detector the best choice for beginners. I think you will like it
wow, even I became interested in metal detecting because the site provides a detailed information
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.