eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Mar 30, 2020 02:25 PM

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM CLIXCARE
Print
Author Topic: PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM CLIXCARE  (Read 97 times)
elitzen12

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Mar 25, 2020 06:43 PM

Totally Scam

Please do not invest on this sites i invested thousand and i rather to lose all that money then loosing more money and time i invested 3 months a go when there where legit with no ROI only 1 year, after that they started with all sort of rules and conditions asking members for % deposit to remove rules and conditions promising they will never set any rule or conditions again and bunch of lias they doed over and over again, then they started a 40% ROI and now they ROI everything 75% ROI is totally ponzi paying members with same money they make members to forced deposit all investment stolen from members they are only collecting SCAMMERS like they are they even tell me they dont care about FXR and they paid the 75% ROI after 9 days so you lose RR "TRYING TO GET MORE INVESTORS WITH THEIR BONUS 100% ON YOUR DEPOSIT" please stay away from this thives i invested BUXCARE=ADVANCE, CLIXCARE=BUSINESS, BIZZCARE=FREEDOM, the 3 lives i have over 8K RR so i was very hard stolen i will just do advertising till they die they wont be long on the network.
Haniya

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 26, 2020 01:00 AM

i didn't understand why people invest ing in care group as after purchase any membership you didn't get any benifit by ur clix you need refrel to earn there its mean first i invest  to buy membership then i invest to buy rr and then i invest on other sites to get direct reffrel so I'll b able to earn very lil profit i left all sites months ago  mrgreen frusty

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.