eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 15, 2021 09:45 PM

EZPZBux Launch 🚀 $0.50 Free & 1 Day Premium
Print
Author Topic: EZPZBux Launch 🚀 $0.50 Free & 1 Day Premium  (Read 4966 times)
ezpzbux

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Mar 05, 2020 01:28 PM

New Website - New Era

Back After Covid-19

Hello members ,

We would first of all like to thank everyone who participated in out Beta Test of this website and would like to share our gratitude immensely ,

If it was not for everyone who participated we would not know how to run this website with a full 100% attitude to move forward and give members more ways to advertise and earn .

So full re cap ,

We run the site on beta testing for 6 months with full payments and you are free to look them up, we had a few issues with people multi-accounting and not reading the forums on when the site was closed for payments but all round it was a great test ,

Now that we can successfully feel safe to continue making payments 100% and run smoothly after the COVID-19 break .

Currently we have added ;

EZPZGrid
Traffic Exchange
heads & Tails
Crack The Vault
CPX-Research
Kiwi Wall
Lootably
Notik
Wannads
MediumPath
Opinion Capital
PTSU
View Ads
Video Ads ( YouTube ) - Come get more views on your YT videos,

We have a lifetime license with evolutionscript and are currently in the process of buying all the addons that are needed and we are certainly ready to take on additional ideas to improve how we operate,

We will be adding memberships once all addons needed are purchased, we are only 2 addons from launching memberships so start referring !

I am currently -1 rep on emoneyspace because someone ripped me of on here and he thinks that leaving bad feedback on my account would some how discourage me, but I won’t let it,

Please feel free to message me and I hope to see you on the ezpzbux forums

https://ezpzbux.com/

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin
« Last Edit: Sep 25, 2021 11:02 PM by ezpzbux » Logged

Haniya

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #1: Mar 05, 2020 11:54 PM

Will you add perfect money and payeer for payments

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Mar 06, 2020 12:26 AM

Will you add perfect money and payeer for payments

Both of them payment methods have been added Smiley  thumbs up

Hope this helps

Thank you.

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Mar 06, 2020 01:38 AM

Hi everyone,

Today I am happy to announce we are launching our new ptc website https://www.ezpzbux.com

We are currently beta testing and would love for new members to jump in the forum and let us know what kind of updates and or features we could use to make our site better,

Currently new sign ups will get a free 0.50 purchase balance that can be used for advertising or heads & tails. We have started a new members package for that exact balance and this package will be available till the end of the month, leaving people free to stock up on advertising points.

The package will include ;

10 Paid To Click Credits
1000 Featured Ad Credits
10000 Banner Ad Credits
100 Featured Link Ad Credits

EZPZGrid
heads & Tails
Wannads
AdscendMedia
Offertoro
Persona.ly
PTSU
View Ads

We have tested all current features and are completely satisfied with them to be working,

We have a lifetime licence with evolutionscript and are currently in the process of buying all the addons that are needed and we are certainly ready to take on additional ideas to improve how we operate,

We will be adding memberships once all addons needed are purchased, we are only 2 addons from launching memberships so start referring !

I am currently -1 rep on emoneyspace because someone ripped me of on here and he thinks that leaving bad feedback on my account would some how discourage me, but I won’t let it,

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

https://www.ezpzbux.com/forum.php?topic=21

ADSCENDMEDIA OFFERTORO AND PERSONA.LY BOOST

thumbs up WELCOME TO THE PARTY thumbs up

For the first weekend you will notice a huge increase on offerwall earnings as we will be turning profits up 20% on each wall for the next three days

We want to see how active our users can be, we will keep the wall or walls that are most attractive to or members on a 20% increase for another month after we assess what wall or walls are best

So start working on AdscendMedia, persona.ly and offertoro while we work hard to bring wannads to you,

We hope you enjoy the earnings

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin  ems

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Mar 08, 2020 04:04 PM

Hi everyone,

Today I am happy to announce we are launching our new ptc website https://www.ezpzbux.com

We are currently beta testing and would love for new members to jump in the forum and let us know what kind of updates and or features we could use to make our site better,

Currently new sign ups will get a free 0.50 purchase balance that can be used for advertising or heads & tails. We have started a new members package for that exact balance and this package will be available till the end of the month, leaving people free to stock up on advertising points.

10 Paid To Click Credits
1000 Featured Ad Credits
10000 Banner Ad Credits

EZPZGrid
heads & Tails
Wannads
AdscendMedia
Offertoro
Persona.ly
PTSU
View Ads

We have tested all current features and are completely satisfied with them to be working,

We have a lifetime licence with evolutionscript and are currently in the process of buying all the addons that are needed and we are certainly ready to take on additional ideas to improve how we operate,

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

https://www.ezpzbux.com/forum.php?topic=41

HELLO MEMBERS

First of all we would like to thank the 400+ members who have joined in the past 4 days of us launching ezpzbux.com, we appreciate the support and we hope to see you all on the forums chatting away

With the new week approaching and some better ideas for the website we want to offer our members an early bird depositing special that will surly be a one time offer,

Think about when we add options such as memberships and adpacks when you read threw this because this is exactly why we are offering this bonus as a one time offer,

Below is a list of bonuses you can jump on

Deposit $5.00 get ;
5 PTSU Credits
150 PTC Credits
1000 Banner Credits
1000 featured ad Credits
1000 featured link Credits
And we will throw in 5% Cashback

Deposit $10.00 get ;
10 PTSU Credits
250 PTC Credits
2500 Banner Credits
2500 featured ad Credits
2500 featured link Credits
And we will throw in 6% Cashback

Deposit $25.00 get ;
25 PTSU Credits
500 PTC Credits
5000 Banner Credits
5000 featured ad Credits
5000 featured link Credits
And we will throw in 7% Cashback

Deposit $50.00 get ;
50 PTSU Credits
1000 PTC Credits
10000 Banner Credits
10000 featured ad Credits
10000 featured link Credits
And we will throw in 8% Cashback

After you deposit please open a ticket so we can process your order correctly , Cashback will be added to your purchase balance for future purchases on our site,

Members are allowed to participate more than once, so if you feel like taking advantage of this offer multiple times just open one ticket per deposit,

Offer valid till 16-3-2020

Happy advertising

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Mar 11, 2020 12:45 AM

Hi everyone,

10 Paid To Click Credits
1000 Featured Ad Credits
10000 Banner Ad Credits

EZPZGrid
heads & Tails
Wannads
AdscendMedia
Offertoro
Persona.ly
PTSU
View Ads

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

Hello my lovely members

Today we are proud to announce our new AdPacks have arrived on EZPZBUX

This first campaign will run for 90 Days and allow you to earn for free while getting some well deserved advertisements out on our website

The launch of AdPacks will push back the creation of memberships until our first campaign is running but we are sure that once we hit our goal in 3 months we can really start to bring our members some well deserved earnings and freebies,

We hope that having the deposit bonus will help you get the AdPacks you so deserve

Each $15 AdPack Will Include;

250 PTC Credits (Upon purchase)
25 PTSU Credits (Upon purchase)
25000 Featured Ad Credits (Upon purchase)
75000 Banner Ad Credits (Upon purchase)
25000 Featured Link Credits (Upon purchase)
7 Login Ad Credits (Upon purchase)
100 Points (Upon purchase)
Receive $0.22 for 90 days

Thanks to everyone who has been participating in the offerwalls and depositing for advertisements it has been a great start and we are looking long into the future

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Mar 13, 2020 04:38 PM

Up

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Mar 20, 2020 06:03 PM

Bump

PAYING, Feel free to leave some good feedback on emoneyspace for me

Thanks everyone

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Apr 17, 2020 12:07 AM

Still PAYING !!!

NEW OFFER FOR THE WEEKEND

WELCOME TO THE APRIL 100% PARTY

For the whole weekend you will notice a huge increase on the AdscendMedia earnings as we will be turning profits up 100% on this wall for the next three days

We want to see how active our users can be, use this opportunity to increase you earning for membership upgrades and or RR or even just pull it out

So start working on AdscendMedia to have a great earning experience

We hope you enjoy the earnings

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

Haniya

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #9: Apr 17, 2020 04:07 AM

hello kindly change your template i can't work properly add previous template

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Apr 22, 2020 10:31 PM

hello kindly change your template i can't work properly add previous template

Pm’ed you about problem mate to see if we can work on fixing the issue you are having,

Thanks
EAPZBUX Admin

alva5763

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Apr 23, 2020 10:40 AM

I gave up because ads took too long to open. 10 sec is normal. Some on site were over a minute. Too long to earn 0.001 cent.

ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #12: Apr 30, 2020 05:15 PM

I gave up because ads took too long to open. 10 sec is normal. Some on site were over a minute. Too long to earn 0.001 cent.

Hey mate,

No problem sorry you feel this way, we are keeping our ad times this way to create nice organic traffic for our advertisers,

A 10 second search on someone’s website does nothing for there ranking or bounce rate other than harm it,

Please do some research on SEO, Alexa ranking and website bounce rates to find out more,

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

JHRV94

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #13: Jan 03, 2021 12:19 PM

You can get some money out of it
ezpzbux

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: May 09, 2021 12:45 AM

Currently working on memberships, come have your say in the forum and let us know what you want to see in future updates

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin

New Website - New Era

Back After Covid-19

Hello members ,

We would first of all like to thank everyone who participated in out Beta Test of this website and would like to share our gratitude immensely ,

If it was not for everyone who participated we would not know how to run this website with a full 100% attitude to move forward and give members more ways to advertise and earn .

So full re cap ,

We run the site on beta testing for 6 months with full payments and you are free to look them up, we had a few issues with people multi-accounting and not reading the forums on when the site was closed for payments but all round it was a great test ,

Now that we can successfully feel safe to continue making payments 100% and run smoothly after the COVID-19 break .

We hope to hear from you all in out forums and thanks for earning at EZPZBUX ,

EZPZBUX Admin

EZPZGrid
Traffic Exchange
heads & Tails
Crack The Vault
CPX-Research
Kiwi Wall
Lootably
Notik
Wannads
PTSU
View Ads
Video Ads ( YouTube ) - Come get more views on your YT videos,

We have a lifetime license with evolutionscript and are currently in the process of buying all the addons that are needed and we are certainly ready to take on additional ideas to improve how we operate,

Thanks
EZPZBUX Admin
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021 12:47 AM by ezpzbux » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.