eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jun 30, 2022 07:37 AM

Official GeN4 Release Notes
Print
Author Topic: Official GeN4 Release Notes  (Read 15513 times)
lynnj

Referrals: 376

Software Engineer

View Profile WWW
Reply #15: Feb 03, 2010 05:47 PM

lol of course the bot clicks don't go toward advertiser clicks....  XD

PHP/MYSQL developer. Current works in progress Smiley .
ClicksAlot

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #16: Feb 03, 2010 06:16 PM

to be a success all bux sites must use bots its almost a fact
ptcpay

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #17: Feb 03, 2010 06:28 PM

Who would knowingly pay for clicks and advertise their site(s) to bots? der

IMHO, you should remove that feature.

It's not a feature, it's an optional add-on that people who were going to use bots will use anyway. Bots for GeN3 were already out there and they were crap, this will improve things if anything.
Delusional

Referrals: 6

GPSBlack Creator

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Feb 03, 2010 06:44 PM

bot script was originally released for gen2, wasn't hard to add it to gen3 and i believe gen4 will be just the same.

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #19: Feb 03, 2010 06:53 PM

bot script was originally released for gen2, wasn't hard to add it to gen3 and i believe gen4 will be just the same.

Exactly. Why wouldn't I make an officially supported one instead of face the hell of support questions for mods I didn't even create.
Someone

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #20: Feb 03, 2010 08:25 PM

the bot clicks doesn't count for the advertisers packs...
So that stuff is covered.. the addon is $100 so not everyone will buy it,the official one at least...

I'm setting up my website based in Gen4, but i think i will go without bots...
I prefer to reduce click values to mantain it sustainable.
ClicksAlot

View Profile
Reply #21: Feb 03, 2010 08:29 PM

the bot clicks doesn\'t count for the advertisers packs...
So that stuff is covered.. the addon is $100 so not everyone will buy it,the official one at least...

I\'m setting up my website based in Gen4, but i think i will go without bots...
I prefer to reduce click values to mantain it sustainable.

i suggest you sell bots..
Assault

The Revolution will not be televised.

View Profile
Reply #22: Feb 03, 2010 08:34 PM

Well then to save everyone the suffrage can you give us the list of sites that bought that stupid s**t so we know not to join them?
ClicksAlot

View Profile
Reply #23: Feb 03, 2010 08:37 PM

Well then to save everyone the suffrage can you give us the list of sites that bought that stupid s**t so we know not to join them?

why so rude? the script is great the script dont scam admin does
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #24: Feb 03, 2010 08:58 PM

We now have a bot system also available... It's an optional add-on. Wink.

I had to read this over and over again, with and with out glasses because i was truly not believing in what i was reading  Shocked Shocked

Someone like you, that sells so many scripts to so many different sites and that are always clamming to work ethically, etc should not even consider in have such a option in your script.
You are helping (and a lot) to create scam sites. I dont care if there would be available in the market done by others, YOU should have a much more decent posture.
But anyway thanks for let us know that, now (more than ever) we can clearly see what kind of "ethics" you operate on

This is the minimum he could do. But he wont do it, because of "Privacy Policy"  der
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2010 09:02 PM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Someone

Referrals: 5

View Profile
Reply #25: Feb 03, 2010 09:09 PM

i suggest you sell bots..

thanks for the suggestion but no thanks!!
I don't agree with bot policy der
cutiemimi09

Referrals: 8

You don't like to talk to me when I am sleepy >:)

View Profile
Reply #26: Feb 03, 2010 09:11 PM

I am not a developer, I am not knowledgeable with scripts blah blah,. I am not even good at pc things

but I am disappointed knowing that scripts really inserts bots in them.

Issue about stable and known sites (I will not mention names but you know them) are facing the issue that they use bots, I did not believe. Now, you just gave me a solid proof that they really do.

agree

another thing, regarding what specter says, I think as owner and maker of scripts, you should not be advertising such thing, what will the other ptc clickers will say if they see your post?
more or less, they will avoid renting in the sites that bought your scripts, worst, they will avoid the site completely.

You cannot surpass your limitation unless you admit that you have one[/url]

ptcpay

View Profile
Reply #27: Feb 03, 2010 09:17 PM

@cuteimimi09
GeN3 had bot add-ons, it didn't affect any of the sites getting users. So hypothesis false. Everyone knows the bux sites use bots, and if they don't, they don't want to know.

@Assault
Why would I say anything about my customers? Nothing will ever be mentioned about them or what they do.

@Specter
The bot add-ons already existed for all the other scripts, if I don't make it, others will. The sites using crap bot add-ons will crash, e.g. more losses than if the bot system worked fine.

The bot system is optional. Just because I can buy knives at wal-mart, it doesn't mean I'm going to get one and stab people in the street. This is an admin choice and it does not come with the GeN4 script, it is an extra, just like bots for GeN3 were an extra.
ClicksAlot

View Profile
Reply #28: Feb 03, 2010 09:25 PM

The bot system is optional. Just because I can buy knives at wal-mart, it doesn\'t mean I\'m going to get one and stab people in the street. This is an admin choice and it does not come with the GeN4 script, it is an extra, just like bots for GeN3 were an extra.

+1 its a good way to control your site, doesnt mean your members wont earn
cutiemimi09

Referrals: 8

You don't like to talk to me when I am sleepy >:)

View Profile
Reply #29: Feb 03, 2010 09:29 PM

hmm, I don't want to argue cause as you said, they don't want me to know., cannot accuse them I don't have proof
but the things is, I have a proof that you sell bots cause you said it yourself XD

okay,okay,. I know, it is brave of you to be upfront and say, I am selling bot system and the likes.

regarding my hypothesis, I beg to disagree sir Smiley
you know why the other users still rent on the known site? cause they cannot prove that they sell bots Smiley while in your script, you just admitted you insert bot system,. hope you get my point Smiley

PS: I like your last statement regarding your analogy with knives, okay, let's use it Smiley Yes, not because you buy a knife, it will necessarily mean you will stab every person you see, but since you have a knife THERE IS A TENDENCY THAT YOU WILL

hope you get my point Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2010 09:31 PM by cutiemimi09 » Logged

You cannot surpass your limitation unless you admit that you have one[/url]

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.