eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Nov 29, 2020 01:12 AM

12 Best Ethereum wallets reviewed
Print
Author Topic: 12 Best Ethereum wallets reviewed  (Read 190 times)
gocryptowise

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jan 14, 2020 01:44 PM

Ethereum or Ether is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in the world right now. After Bitcoin, it is the biggest cryptocurrency in the world when it comes to crypto market cap (learn more about market cap here).

That means it is a huge interest in Ethereum right now. And that means it is needed for beginners to experts alike to make sure they are storing their Ethereum (ETH) at a safe and reliable Ethereum wallet.

Thatís why we thought it would be useful for us to research what are some of the best Ethereum wallets to use. This is something we ourselves have looked into many times in the past.

I myself own ETH and I have done my own research into where I can safely store my ETH in a secure, reliable and easy to use ETH wallet. But I wanted for this article to do some additional research and give you all a list of the 12 best Ethereum wallets to use for storing ETH in 2020.

But also an important reminder is that you can use this list to find the best ERC20 wallets for 2020 as in most cases you can store ERC20 (ERC-20) and other Ethereum tokens in the same wallets.

Check out the 12 top Ethereum wallets here https://gocryptowise.com/blog/best-ethereum-wallets/
KainBanz

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 04, 2020 05:32 AM

Great article! But why is it not OldEtherWallet.com? It is also a good online wallet where you can store ETH. Users can also use OldEtherWallet with MetaMask or a hardware wallet Ledger, Trezor. Do you personally use which wallet: cold or hot? Or store coins on the exchange?
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.