eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Jan 20, 2022 07:07 AM

New Ptc website ptc-bux.net
Print
Author Topic: New Ptc website ptc-bux.net  (Read 1254 times)
candy08

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Feb 02, 2010 03:50 AM

As some of you are aware http://www.ptc-bux.net was just released 2 days ago and is already taking off with a bang.

I am the admin of the site and would like ptc-bux.net to be one of the foremost ptc sites around hence i am asking my members for your advice.

I have been experimenting with users earnings per click, referal earnings, advertisment prices etc and would like your voice around what YOU would prefer. After all You are the reason ptc websites are in business in the first place.

If you could post your comments below it would be greatly appreciated and would serve both myself and you as the user.

In partnership for a succesful future

david
Brad

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #1: Feb 02, 2010 08:33 AM

I'm just trying to figure out how you're offering 1000 link credits for $2USD, have payment at $2USD, and have a click rate as high as $0.02USD per click. Doesn't seem like the website can be stable for too long, even if you do take into consideration that the 1000 credits will be distributed among 1000 members. At some point, everyone will end up cashing out at the same time and you will be in the hole.

nilam

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Feb 02, 2010 08:41 AM

I'm just trying to figure out how you're offering 1000 link credits for $2USD, have payment at $2USD, and have a click rate as high as $0.02USD per click. Doesn't seem like the website can be stable for too long, even if you do take into consideration that the 1000 credits will be distributed among 1000 members. At some point, everyone will end up cashing out at the same time and you will be in the hole.

agree with you

candy08

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #3: Feb 03, 2010 02:45 AM

Hi there

you are exactly right...the $2 -1000 visits is purely a promotional tool to encourage more advertisers. When you think about it $2 to build an advertiser base is better than $0 and no advertisers. The $2 promotion will only be running until feb 10.

We pay up to 2c per click, standard rate is $0.0025 meaning 1000 visits costs the website $2.00...not taking into account referrals etc.If we are loosing on this promotion its a few cents at most (worth the traffic and new advertisers)

we have a fairly large sum of money to get the business rolling (hence the large traffic ...6000 yesterday)and would expect traffic prices to increase at around 1500-2000 members. Unfortunately advertisers are not willing to pay the big bucks for advertising when the site has such a small clientele
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2010 02:48 AM by candy08 » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.