eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. May 28, 2020 07:37 PM

Are there too many payment processors?
Print
Author Topic: Are there too many payment processors?  (Read 923 times)
rahimlakhany

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 26, 2019 03:28 PM

Itís fair to say that online industry is really growing fast and with that online payment processors too are increasing along with stuff like Crypto, but is it too much? I saw this article https://www.hngn.com/articles/227841/20191219/online-payment-providers-are-going-mainstream.htm, as it shows how many new options have become available for us. So I will to know what people here feel about this.
chrisriviera

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Dec 28, 2019 03:37 AM

Hi rahimlakhany

I would say that too much choice kills the choice...
So as an online store owner, I only give 2 choices (Stripe and PayPal) because there are well known and TRUSTED by the end user...

A year ago, when the world was crypto crazy, I had requests from customers to pay in crypto. I wasn't keen on that because:
A. it implied modifying/testing my payement flow
B. my accountant was looking at me a bit like that  odd
C. it was too much risk for my business to take a new currency (yes it can goes up, but it can also goes down... I'm running a real business here...)

Nowadays, nobody ask anymore...

I like alternatives and new tech solutions and I try to follow what's happening in the online industry in general, but when it comes to my business or my clients businesses, I stick to what I know best.

Founder of Neat-Revenue.com
nutnkss15

View Profile
Reply #2: Mar 12, 2020 02:49 AM

Hi rahimlakhany

I would say that too much choice kills the choice...
So as an online store owner, I only give 2 choices (Stripe and PayPal) because there are well known and TRUSTED by the end user...

A year ago, when the world was crypto crazy, I had requests from customers to pay in crypto. I wasn't keen on that because:
A. it implied modifying/testing my payement flow
B. my accountant was looking at me a bit like that  odd
C. it was too much risk for my business to take a new currency (yes it can goes up, but it can also goes down... I'm running a real business here...)
« Last Edit: Mar 12, 2020 02:59 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.