eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 20, 2022 07:27 AM

EnjoyBux
Print
Author Topic: EnjoyBux  (Read 2321 times)
bl33dsh0w

Referrals: 0

View Profile WWW
Jan 30, 2010 05:44 AM

At EnjoyBux, you get paid to click on ads and visit websites.
The process is easy! You simply click a link and view a website for 45 seconds to earn money. You can earn even more by referring friends. You'll get paid $0.005 for each website you personally view and $0.0025 for each website your referrals view. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through Alertpay&Paypal. The minimum payout is $1.00.

http://enjoybux.freehostia.com/

http://facegamesforyou.com FREE ONLINE GAMES!
nedkast

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 30, 2010 05:47 AM

Stop posting these 100% SCAM sites.  frusty It's on free hosting!? How you thing they'll pay!?

bl33dsh0w

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jan 30, 2010 06:14 AM

I don't think it's a %100 scam. Why? Because the admin is active + the site use  Live support + he already paid 1 member  Tongue

http://facegamesforyou.com FREE ONLINE GAMES!
The Rock

Referrals: 764

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 30, 2010 06:16 AM

not buying a tld + paid hosting = 100% scam no matter what.

I'm serious, there is no link in this sig.
thegodfather

Referrals: 1

View Profile
Reply #4: Jan 30, 2010 06:23 AM

This site Blocked by Kaspersky
So becarefully
Naud

View Profile
Reply #5: Jan 30, 2010 03:59 PM

I don't get why this kind of sites would be scams? The creators of this websites get paid when someone clicks their links, so they pay their members a part of the profits. If they don't pay their members, everyone says it's a scam on this forum (example) so no one will join anymore and the creator will not earn anything anymore. So I think it would also be better for them to pay their members so the members keeps earning money, so the creator will also keep earning money. And the members refer people because they earn half of the money earned by their referalls, so the website will get more and more members.

But aside of that, even if this site isn't a scam, it's a REALLY bad PTC because you must wait 45 seconds and only get $0.005.  frusty I know a site where you have to watch only 10 seconds and earn $0.02, that's 4 times as much money in 4,5 times less time.  Wink

(so if you watch 2 ads on this site you earned $0.01 in 90 seconds, but with that other site you could watch 9 ads and earn $0.18, that's 18 times as much.  Shocked)

PS: I won't mention that other site because it has very few ads left, so you can't earn as much money as a few days ago right now.  Cry So it's not a good way to earn much money right now. But I earned $11,3717 so far (I got paid out $1.9680, the rest is still on my account) and I will check this website for more ads and let's hope it will survive.  pray
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2010 04:05 PM by Naud » Logged
nedkast

Referrals: 15

View Profile
Reply #6: Jan 30, 2010 04:13 PM

Firstly you better request your payout at the site you were talking about. I wish you luck with it but it's very possible to be scam since they pay $0.02 for standard members. The pay rate is very high and I personally thing you've got luck receiving some money from that site. And just look at the site the owner doesn't have money to buy domain name. What should we talking about when he must have enough money to start with.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2010 05:08 PM by nedkast » Logged

fastpayout

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #7: Jan 30, 2010 05:06 PM

:owhat can you say Shocked

khtaimk123

Always make a profit for both side !!!

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Jan 30, 2010 11:23 PM

Be honest,

Make it fair, paid or not paid also same!!

Look at all those buxhost site !!!  mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen

makingendsmeet

Referrals: 63

IF YOU HAVE TO PAY IN ORDER TO BE PAID - RUN

View Profile
Reply #9: Jan 31, 2010 07:51 AM

Looks like this design is coming  back again  ...

massivePtc  (original ),  then they changed their  design (front page)  after they  stop paying everyone, to attract new people

This site Blocked by Kaspersky
So becarefully

Just in-case this post was not  seen

Vintervarg

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Jan 31, 2010 03:41 PM

Yeah, I would not bother to join it even if the admin is believed to be honest, just because free hosting cannot be trusted.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2022 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.