eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jul 03, 2020 03:38 AM

Sell Indonesian traditional herbal drugs
Print
Author Topic: Sell Indonesian traditional herbal drugs  (Read 251 times)
yudhyhg

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Dec 02, 2019 04:44 PM

Pm me or WhatsApp:+6285318219555..  thumbs up
Lolipops

View Profile
Reply #1: Jan 02, 2020 09:07 AM

So you have and weed and things like that? Can your herbs help me to take weed and than get rid of the THC from my blood?
FireInTheHole

View Profile
Reply #2: Jan 04, 2020 01:59 PM

So you have and weed and things like that? Can your herbs help me to take weed and than get rid of the THC from my blood?

As far as I know, there are no substances that can remove drugs or alcohol from the body. If you want to remove toxins, then you need time and droppers. By the way, I recently also urgently searched for a way to get rid of drugs in my urine. The day after my friend gave me a try marijuana, I went to university and they told me that I should pass a urine test in 3 days. I started to panic, but my friend just lent me some synthetic urine and said that it would help me. You won’t believe it, but it really helped me and I received a scholarship. It turns out that he found out about synthetic urine on one site with reviews of fake urine to fool a drug test.
Kipoewe

Referrals: 4

View Profile
Reply #3: Jan 27, 2020 03:40 AM

I have always been sure that herbal medicine is the way to health and longevity. By the way, you can also fight stress with herbs such as weed. But I'm not talking about using weed in its purest form. Just navigate to this site pure kana to read about CBD bath bombs with rose extract. This is a divine fragrance.
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.