eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Jan 20, 2021 12:16 AM

Forex trading
Print
Author Topic: Forex trading  (Read 5477 times)
Xerof

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Oct 06, 2019 10:45 AM

I am looking for people that trade on forex.
andreashochwagen

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Oct 07, 2019 03:22 AM

I am looking for people that trade on forex.

I would be happy to work with you. I have experience in this field. Keep in touch.
robertkart

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 16, 2019 05:03 AM

[spam post]
« Last Edit: Oct 16, 2019 05:13 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
WebGool

View Profile
Reply #3: Oct 24, 2019 03:39 AM

Be very careful , because I've heard bad stories abt it , people lost a lot money , yes it possible but better be in plus then in minus , check well everything ! Hopefully it will work for you ! Good luck!
Pristromer

View Profile
Reply #4: Apr 20, 2020 04:10 AM

Forex is an online business and you can make a lot of profit with it but you need knowledge, skills, education, control over emotions and discipline to avoid loss in it.
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Apr 20, 2020 11:58 AM

Forex is an online business and you can make a lot of profit with it but you need knowledge, skills, education, control over emotions and discipline to avoid loss in it.

Thanks but a bit old thread you are bumping.....

OneDayOrAnother

View Profile
Reply #6: Apr 22, 2020 07:10 AM

for last time hearing a lot about tranding and for most people its working , a lot people try and earn , but as i can see less of info abt it ...
Williboss

View Profile
Reply #7: Apr 30, 2020 06:44 AM

Forex trader here Smiley I am trading since 2014, it's my full time job. I have read a lot of books about trading, and I have a lot of experience in that area. I've been trading on different platforms and I know the pros and cons of all of them. On what platform are you working ? From my experience, [Spam Link] is the best trading platforms, as these guys are having direct liquidity, full transparency and fast execution. It's a pleasure to work on Fondex. I got a lot of profit thanks to that platform, and I am really happy. It has a lot of features and is worlwide known as the best trading platform!
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2020 08:05 AM by Mak » Logged

Brown in the house.
Richlock

View Profile
Reply #8: Apr 30, 2020 10:05 AM

Forex trader here Smiley I am trading since 2014, it's my full time job. I have read a lot of books about trading, and I have a lot of experience in that area. I've been trading on different platforms and I know the pros and cons of all of them. On what platform are you working ? From my experience, [Spam Link] is the best trading platforms, as these guys are having direct liquidity, full transparency and fast execution. It's a pleasure to work on Fondex. I got a lot of profit thanks to that platform, and I am really happy. It has a lot of features and is worlwide known as the best trading platform!
Could you tell me some more information about it? Letís talk in PM
Bukka

View Profile
Reply #9: May 08, 2020 04:42 AM

Be very carefu, people lost a lot money but whatever you wish, good luck.
luckytrader

View Profile WWW
Reply #10: Nov 13, 2020 03:40 PM

why are you looking for them?
looky

View Profile WWW
Reply #11: Nov 23, 2020 01:37 PM

People tend to lose when they gamble.
Pitersen1991

View Profile
Reply #12: Dec 02, 2020 08:36 AM

Yeah, you are right. People are losing their money doing forex trading. As a newbie, I found the issue of why they lost their money. The most important thing is they don't know much about trading. They came to the market by a third party or someone insisted them to invest. They even didn't research the market well and finally, they lost all of their money. You will be glad to know that I started forex trading. I already created an MT5 demo account on ForexCopier. I will use this account for more than 2 months. I will learn every single step and research the market well and then invest a little to minimize the risk. The good thing is from ForexCopier I am getting well support from the community member and their support team. Happy to be a part of ForexCopier.
ben99

View Profile
Reply #13: Jan 07, 2021 02:20 AM

Economic shocks, fluctuations in financial markets, and Bitcoin halving have attracted new users to the crypto space in the past couple of months.
hoakin

View Profile
Reply #14: Jan 07, 2021 02:24 AM

[spam]
« Last Edit: Jan 07, 2021 02:27 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.