eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Apr 16, 2021 11:54 PM

Snake ran way on seeing me
Print
Author Topic: Snake ran way on seeing me  (Read 1010 times)
Meh-La

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Aug 14, 2019 11:41 AM

That day a cobra snake [mostly likely] ran away when the snake saw me coming  thumbs up

My Website: https://dangerousmother.com  (all you need to know)
pva corner

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Aug 17, 2019 03:45 AM

That day a cobra snake [mostly likely] ran away when the snake saw me coming  thumbs up
click here

Pictures and videos can speak louder and in more convincing manner. Therefore, Instagram is gaining popularity for business promotion. Whether you are promoting your exclusively clicked snaps or you are promoting your brand our Instagram accounts for sale can be the right pick for the purpose.
causeey1

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Sep 15, 2020 09:52 AM

Undecided

click here

My Website: click here
Briicol

View Profile
Reply #3: Mar 25, 2021 11:28 AM

I would be glad if the snake ran away at the sight of me. I have been afraid of snakes since I was a child even though I am already 30 I am still afraid of them. I had a situation when I found a large snake on the doorstep of my house. I can't tell you how scared I was. All my attempts to remove it were in vain. At that moment, I didn't know what to do because I had never encountered such situations. I called a friend, and he said to call experts that work with wild animals. After three hours, I was able to go into my house and catch my breath from the stress I had experienced.
cssjim

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Apr 06, 2021 01:35 PM

a snake running, that's a sight I'd like to see  laugh
amath

View Profile WWW
Reply #5: Apr 06, 2021 09:23 PM

All small or medium size snakes run, when they see a person. They bite mostly, when you step on them in the dark. The cobra may attack and stand on its tail. Its bites are very dangerous. Be careful..

Free Reports at http://inet.awk-ind.com
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2021 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.