eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 27, 2020 12:21 AM

Clixsense is now ySense
Print
Author Topic: Clixsense is now ySense  (Read 3670 times)
Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #15: Aug 03, 2019 09:10 AM

Damn, that is not fair at all. Is also the 1st time i hear of something like that.
If only they would pay my balance as   mrgreen

Been in the industry for 20+ years or longer, this is the first bloody time I hear of a site that pays a different currency on a 1:1 ratio with site balance, to be this is robbery, plain and simple.  To confirm that these claims were not just false rumours or speculation, I researched the info, and yes, I can confirm that Canadians will indeed get paid 1:1, so if you have $100 balance for example, you will get paid $100 CAD, instead of $128 (based on the last closing conversion rate at the time of writing this post).  YET, if you cash out to amazon.ca or other canadian gift cards, they will apply the conversion, so for $39 ySense balance you get a $50 Gift card.  So this alone is proof of the deception and robbery.
Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #16: Aug 03, 2019 09:18 AM

I'm in EU, is that mean i'll get ratio 100$ = 100? Tongue big grin big grin
BTW Jim got banned here long time ago for making  multiple accounts rofl rofl
 He ,Jim Grago ClixSense, created another account just to write about himself about how he met him self  rofl rofl
This guy has serious health problems, with a brain big grin

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,431550.0.html

I just would like to make something very clear !  So far it has only been confirmed they will pay 1:1 for CANADA.   Until they say so otherwise, all other countries will get paid in USD, at least this is how it works in Swagbux right ? So the same policies will apply.  As far as I know I could only officially confirm that it is Canadians who will be screwed over big time over this change, so no you won't get paid in , they did not officially announce it.  until proof of contrary you will get paid the same way as before, until they say different.  It's only been officially confirmed that Canada will get paid $1 USD to $1 CAD.
This means for Canadians they will see their earnings drop by 30%. 

As far as Jim those are not nice things to say about something - Mak is this true that Jim did this ? Why would he do this ? what is really Jim or someone else ?

Anyhow whatever personal things nobody should care, all we know is that he has provided a very solid site earning experience over the years with stellar support and he put his users first - can we all be thankful for that ?   As far as the rest, why he did not be more transparent about the acquisition, I can see why now - had he said who the site is being sold to, it would likely have created chaos, maybe his silence was strategic at this point given SB's bad track record in some countries.

According to an important source, he has sold his business, NOT because of money, CS was doing very well, he sold it because it was time - spend more time with family, AND to dedicate his time for taking care of his other business. CS has not been his main earner, this is not uncommon in the industry.  Only problem is that whoever acquired CS now was not the best fit for CS model by any means in my opinion, could not have been the worst acquisition Smiley
Right now most answers and concerns were addressed by ySense on its blog, there are no more valid reasons anymore for people to complain or be worried - the only people who are still entitled to raise hell and complain are Canadians as they are the ones who will be f*cked in this whole deal, for the rest, asusming you will be paid as usual in USD, you have nothing to worry about.

RTC01

Referrals: 22

View Profile
Reply #17: Aug 03, 2019 04:28 PM

jjohnson777

Referrals: 8

View Profile WWW
Reply #18: Sep 03, 2019 05:19 PM

Or if UK users got paid in pounds.  Granted they might not like that if they leave without a deal and pound crashes more.

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #19: Sep 05, 2019 09:18 AM

Here's the latest scandal !  After ySense had finally done the right thing and put PayPal and in USD, it was short lived!!!  Few weeks later, and they removed PayPal option for Canada altogether. For 3 days now, Canadians no longer have an option to cash out funds other than GIFT cards.  Nobody has informed us of this policy, this was done without warning. This has the allure of discrimination in my opinion.

So far ySense is a major FLOP and disaster, I wish Jim was here or made aware of things - of course it's unlikely a former business owner pocketing 8 figures from a sale will  stick around - it's no longer his problem.  They can suck as a site, provide lousy support, and be worse than CS, but one thing they cannot do is discriminate - there is no logical reason why they would prevent Canadians from cashing out the funds to a payment processor when they already allowed it for a short period, after complaints of course..........no other GPT in history has done this.
ySense has completely destroyed Jim's legacy, on ALL levels, horrible support system is one of them.

Biohazard945

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Reply #20: Sep 07, 2019 04:24 AM

Ysense SUCKS ! Low Payrates for surveys and tasks.
There are better sites out there like rewarding ways, rewarding ways pays within hours via paypal and has good survey pay rates.
Ysense takes days to pay you. Why is everyone still holding on to Ysense ? Like holding on to a sinking ship, like clutching onto the railing of the titanic while the ship is already half underwater.
And dont get me started on Jim, jim never cared for members of clixsense, that's a fact, i remember many times with payment delays, empty promises, more payment delays, abnoxious moderators, more abnoxious payment delays, stuck up members, and the hacking data exposure scandal. Way to go jim, NOT ! Looking back now clixsense sucked alot ! And Ysense sucks too !
I'm glad i left clixsense, i never looked back, happy for my decision. I make better money now and have less frustration and stress. Clixsense was always greedy and gave low payrates for surveys and crowdflower tasks. No wonder jim could buy a expensive bowling alley with the money he didn't pay to clixsense members. And then to just let everyone at clixsense stand in the dark like dum idiots while he makes a lucrative exit deal in the background, f*** Clixsense and f*** Ysense.

intheknow

View Profile
Reply #21: Sep 19, 2019 05:22 AM

Ysense SUCKS ! Low Payrates for surveys and tasks.

I agree, ysense sucks thumbs down

Why is everyone still holding on to Ysense ?

Brainwashed comes to mind! Clutching onto the railing of the titanic while the ship is already half underwater.

And dont get me started on Jim, No wonder jim could buy a expensive bowling alley, with payment delays

So you remember the payment delays and the $3 million dollar entertainment complex, it's not just a bowling center. The
bowling center is just one part of the entertainment complex.

The payment delays? Well, Jim needed a big down payment and slow down the payouts till he got his next quarterly
big check from all the surveys, tasks you guys and gals done.

abnoxious moderators

That has to be Valerie Underhill, every online site she started crashed and burn, for years she has been using
her BS college Rehab degree as a mod on the members in ClixSense / ySense now, then complains how hard
she works as MOD as that suppose to make you feel sorry for her for working for FREE, instead of getting a real
job in the real world putting that degree to work for her, instead she uses that degree on you guys as she
feels Superior over YOU.

And then Jim let everyone at clixsense stand in the dark like dum idiots while he makes a lucrative exit deal in the background, f*** Clixsense and f*** Ysense.

What I can say, people rather be sheep and be lead to slaughter, instead of investing in themselves and start
their own personal business website and make free money from google adsense or any other of the many
online contextual adsites.
Biohazard945

View Profile
Reply #22: Sep 20, 2019 03:39 AM

I agree, ysense sucks thumbs down

Brainwashed comes to mind! Clutching onto the railing of the titanic while the ship is already half underwater.

So you remember the payment delays and the $3 million dollar entertainment complex, it's not just a bowling center. The
bowling center is just one part of the entertainment complex.

The payment delays? Well, Jim needed a big down payment and slow down the payouts till he got his next quarterly
big check from all the surveys, tasks you guys and gals done.

That has to be Valerie Underhill, every online site she started crashed and burn, for years she has been using
her BS college Rehab degree as a mod on the members in ClixSense / ySense now, then complains how hard
she works as MOD as that suppose to make you feel sorry for her for working for FREE, instead of getting a real
job in the real world putting that degree to work for her, instead she uses that degree on you guys as she
feels Superior over YOU.

What I can say, people rather be sheep and be lead to slaughter, instead of investing in themselves and start
their own personal business website and make free money from google adsense or any other of the many
online contextual adsites.

On all points CORRECT ! Glad i'm not the only one. And everyday the same childish stupid posts from always the same 2-3 people in the forum starting threads and topics that make you loose all your braincells in less then 5 minutes. And like you mentioned, that Valerie mod is more then just annoying, every topic she doesn't like is locked, she even locks topics when she is in a bad mood or has a headache, talk about emotional instability, geesh. Annyway i'm glad i'm out of there, my white hair linked to the usage of clixsense has startet to revert back to it's natural color after i left.
  mrgreen
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2019 03:58 AM by Biohazard945 » Logged
Biohazard945

View Profile
Reply #23: Oct 01, 2019 04:50 PM

Members are being banned, very similar like members being banned at swagbucks. Not very surprising considering that swagbucks and ysense are now owned by the same shady people eagier to ban anyone that is not a fanboy. thumbs down

What scammers thumbs down
intheknow

View Profile
Reply #24: Oct 15, 2019 08:49 PM

Can you believe it, people still doing surveys over and over again and not being credited paid.
demonicsheikh

I am on work leave Amigos.... Leave a PM

View Profile WWW
Reply #25: Oct 20, 2019 08:48 AM

Can you believe it, people still doing surveys over and over again and not being credited paid.

Many sites do this. If you don't qualify then you simply dont qualify. Doesn't make ysense scam. They are paying. ems

Payment Proof

Free Extra Money

View Profile WWW
Reply #26: Oct 20, 2019 06:43 PM

I think it's always best to belong to a large number of sites.  If one isn't working for you at the moment, just try another.  It's always good to have money coming in from multiple places.

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.