eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Earn your money online safely here at eMoneySpace. Oct 27, 2020 12:28 AM

Clixsense is now ySense
Print
Author Topic: Clixsense is now ySense  (Read 3674 times)
Kevdur

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Aug 01, 2019 06:05 AM

So Clixsense is now ySense, And Paypal is back  thumbs up, I believe they are the only site to ever win Paypal back.

But for some weird reason i can't access their forum without being logged out, And if i log-in from the forum site i get redirected to the home page?Huh?Huh?. Is anyone having the same problem, Maybe it's just temporary  no idea
Tanya Lindsay

Babyyyyy

View Profile
Reply #1: Aug 01, 2019 08:05 AM

The only reason they got paypal back or they they made new paypal account because they left PTC model,  They f***ed ptc users, they should change the name to fsense. rofl

buu

View Profile
Reply #2: Aug 01, 2019 11:36 AM

I guess this is a bad move my ClixSense.  der
The name ySense is very funny. I guess many people will leave so called ySense now.
Also, they didn't tell us the reason why they changed the site name to ySense. Hacked or Sold?
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2019 02:12 AM by buu » Logged
Specter

Referrals: 27

View Profile
Reply #3: Aug 01, 2019 01:05 PM

Well, i thought i was going to get some answers here, seems not  ems

Seriously though, what the hell is going on over there?Was the site sold or something?
Changed their name, payment methods, etc and not a single topic in their forum about it?

At least they got paypal back, i was waiting for over 1 year for a decent payment method in order to cashout.
At the same time, im not very sure i will be paid, all of this is not a normal situation for a business of their dimension.
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2019 01:10 PM by Specter » Logged

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
Barley_777

View Profile
Reply #4: Aug 01, 2019 02:12 PM

The only reason they got paypal back or they they made new paypal account because they left PTC model, 

Its untrue, they havent got the paypal back, it seems they made a new one and attached to the site by changing the site name, just like a new start of a new gpt. or they are sold yet again.

They f***ed ptc users, they should change the name to fsense. rofl
I agree to this. How about SSense (SoldSense as they have a habit of selling the site) ems
« Last Edit: Aug 01, 2019 02:17 PM by Barley_777 » Logged
Darkstar2

Referrals: 13

View Profile
Reply #5: Aug 01, 2019 02:42 PM

The only reason they got paypal back or they they made new paypal account because they left PTC model,  They f***ed ptc users, they should change the name to fsense. rofl

First of all I dunno if people already realised - our beloved CS is now operated by a new company, Prodege LLC, they own and operate multiple other rewards site, so this new site has nothing to do anymore with CS's company so of course the new company will use its own already established PayPal account, no NEW account was created, it is just a new company running the site now, and unlike the previous acquisition it seems this time things are getting far worse, maybe this is the side effect from going from a family run business to one of a large corporation operating multiple site, where their bottom line comes first and users very last, this is typical when companies get acquired by large companies, the acquired company becomes worse!

It is a VERY sad day for ClixSense members, they should have taken the time to make things right before launch, at least the bare minimum features which is surveys AND cashing out, and if things could not get ready for launch it would have been nice to get a detailed run down of what's to come and what was removed or discontinued.  So Payoneer and Skrill are gone, and nobody knows the date they will come back, so translated to English this could mean a long time, some of us have no cashout method, no PayPal and no Payoneer, I am from Canada, and I cannot even cash out ! Only gift cards, and the surveys are HORRIBLE, to me it seems that the new company operating things want U.S. members only because it seems the survey invites and surveys target U.S., you have many people complain about not qualifying for ANY survey, and some big difference in the type of surveys, as if they are using from different sources,  This is not good.  This is going to become another swagbux in terms of survey offers for non US members.

This is not the big surprise I was expecting this morning.  It's understandable that payment processor will be added, but surveys I mean it is total chaos, some of us were anxious for improvement to an already declining opportunity, now it has gone worse 10 fold! What is going on guys ?

As an active and loyal member of CS since 2011 I feel completely alienated and insulted today.  eveyrone's upline and downline is reset to 0, please tell me that this is work in progress and that we do not have to start from 0 !!!

OpinionWorld and YourSurveys probably the last 2 decent routers for Canada, gone, now it's mostly LUCID crap, which run under the Samplicio brand and the new surveys are basically horrible, the ones from the company's own market research division, they are mostly U.S. based.  If I did not know better i'd say this new company is trying to turn an international rewards site into one of those US based rewards site, similar to swagbux.

I would like to thank ClixSense for all these years, tank you Jim and team, I am thankful for those years it's been a fun ride, I earned almost $14k with CS and I will forever be thankful, but so far based on impressions I'd say ClixSense has died and what we were promised is basically the OPPOSITE.

I mean look at the minimum cashouts FFS !  $10 PayPal before, now is $25, more than 2.5x !!!  Payoneer was $20, now $50 minimum site balance, 2.5x higher, it was hard enough to earn due to lack of tasks and surveys, how is it a good idea to increase the limits like that ! Why can't we cash out the EXACT AMOUNT, if we have $40 in our balance we can only cash out $25 PP, and keep $15 remaining until we get minimum this is absurd!
There is a long standing GPT site that I know of that opened before CS, in 2002, and they have PayPal and no minimum, unfortunately their site user interface is the worst out there, sadly, it is not a full replacement to CS, though it was a good addition.

I was actually hoping that CS was acquired by that company I have in mind, we would have been in good hands.  I am utterly disappointed that CS was acquired by this new company.

Unfortunately I cannot work through NEOBUX as they do not support a viable option for me to cash out, and Skrill is cost prohibitive in Canada.

Sad sad day, and very disappointed - I mean I KNEW CS would eventually sell, there were many subtle clues but these changes are not what we expected.  Remember when previous owner sold CS to new owners, things got BETTER right from the start, not worse........I guess we cannot expect anything good from large multi site operators whos number one goal is bottom line only.  ClixSense at least was a family company and they cared about their users genuinely.

Also ySense, very unoriginal and unappealing, it's not something captivating that would make you think you are on a rewards site, it looks to me like they chose a random letter - it could have been called also zSense.  I think a more appropriate name for the new site would be "y" just "y" Tongue

mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #6: Aug 02, 2019 02:22 AM

I think the proper name for new site NonSense.  Tongue  laugh
Lol What a Turnaround. rofl
Just a month ago, I made a payoneer account and cash out my balance.. So I guess I'm lucky mother's f***er. ems dance2 boogie
BTW
@Specter
@Darkstar2

Nice to see you again guys thumbs up

* Capture.PNG (10.68 KB, 248x492 - viewed 89 times.)
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2019 02:27 AM by mapas123 » Logged

Seedsman-affiliate programs! ems
Are you looking for Best PTC sites? Then you've found the right place! clap
Specter

View Profile
Reply #7: Aug 02, 2019 03:55 AM

Damn, what a mess lol
Oh well, nothing lasts forever.
As long as they pay me the request i made yesterday, im happy

@Specter
Nice to see you again guys thumbs up

Hey man  high5

Living in a World filled with more fake people than real, so I'm in a situation where the masses don't feel me.
mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #8: Aug 02, 2019 05:04 AM

Damn, what a mess lol
Oh well, nothing lasts forever.
As long as they pay me the request i made yesterday, im happy

Hey man  high5
Holaa high5
« Last Edit: Aug 02, 2019 05:10 AM by mapas123 » Logged

rasika84

Clicking since 2007... earning $150 a week online

View Profile WWW
Reply #9: Aug 02, 2019 05:24 AM

When they closed the PTC element of the business model  with the clixgrid  it exterminated 95% of traffic to the site. You cant recover from a hit like that. That was the stupidest thing to do. I mean if a payment processor doesnt like the business you change the payment processor not the business..

Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #10: Aug 02, 2019 09:07 PM

We were lied to and cheated - Here is where the cheating part will occur.

US members will get paid USD.  Other countries will get paid USD.

Canada will get paid Canadian dollars.  So far sounds good right ? WRONG.  You will get paid at the ratio of 1:1.

So if your balance is $100, you get $100 CAD !  Why the f*ck should we accept this, isn't this fraudulent to begin with, if new company's income is USD at the source, and my pay rate on site is based off of USD, why the bloody f*ck should I accept being cheated out of 28% (current conversion ratio) of my bloody earnings ? I hope all Canadians will file a complaint with relevant marketing associations, file a petition and use social media.  This must be exposed and not tolerated.  I do not appreciate being SCAMMED of my earnings.

I have yet to hear of a SINGLE GPT that will cheat its members this way.  I did work on several long standing GPT sites and was always paid in USD.  The sites that paid me in Canadian dollars from a US balance always made the CONVERSION for f*cksake!

What a MASSIVE let down .

It looks like ySense is going to be SwagBux 2.0, CS is DEAD, they want to make it now a US only site and they are on a path to lose a large % of its member base.

Are there ClixSense staff still active here, Jim, Joao, I think Canadians deserved an advance notice of this policy ahead of time so we can cash out our balances to USD, is there is a CS staff here are they aware that the new site is cheating Canadians with this 1:1 scam ?  Is this going to be addressed or will we have to use social media, news, petitions to expose this ?

ClixSense always treated its members well, even though CS sold to a new company, I do not think former CS owners would be happy to learn that the company they sold to is cheating Canadians.

davidbugs

Referrals: 2

View Profile
Reply #11: Aug 02, 2019 11:56 PM

Canada will get paid Canadian dollars.  So far sounds good right ? WRONG.  You will get paid at the ratio of 1:1.

So if your balance is $100, you get $100 CAD !  Why the f*ck should we accept this, isn't this fraudulent to begin with, if new company's income is USD at the source, and my pay rate on site is based off of USD, why the bloody f*ck should I accept being cheated out of 28% (current conversion ratio) of my bloody earnings ? I hope all Canadians will file a complaint with relevant marketing associations, file a petition and use social media.  This must be exposed and not tolerated.  I do not appreciate being SCAMMED of my earnings.

I have yet to hear of a SINGLE GPT that will cheat its members this way.  I did work on several long standing GPT sites and was always paid in USD.  The sites that paid me in Canadian dollars from a US balance always made the CONVERSION for f*cksake!

It looks like ySense is going to be SwagBux 2.0, CS is DEAD, they want to make it now a US only site and they are on a path to lose a large % of its member base.

Are there ClixSense staff still active here, Jim, Joao, I think Canadians deserved an advance notice of this policy ahead of time so we can cash out our balances to USD, is there is a CS staff here are they aware that the new site is cheating Canadians with this 1:1 scam ?  Is this going to be addressed or will we have to use social media, news, petitions to expose this ?

ClixSense always treated its members well, even though CS sold to a new company, I do not think former CS owners would be happy to learn that the company they sold to is cheating Canadians.

Swagbucks own inboxdollars and fusion cash this year. Swagbucks is buying all smaller gpt sites.  Perk is buying a lot of reward programs too.

I think swagbucks buy clixsense so they expand international members..

[Speculations]
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2019 12:29 AM by Mak » Logged
Darkstar2

View Profile
Reply #12: Aug 03, 2019 01:45 AM

I think swagbucks buy clixsense so they expand international members..

[Speculations]

Exactly, you nailed it....that is why they were interested in CS, but right now they are shooting themselves in the foot and potentially destroying what was a great site, and off the bat, alienating Canadians.

There is no valid excuse for them to pay Canadians in CAD money without first converting the US balance, or at least increasing the survey, tasks and earning rate in proportion to the USD/CAD last closing rate.

If there are any Canadians here I encourage them to file a BBB/FTC complaint  - if they are doing this due to some regulations, then all other GPT sites and online sites would have done the same to comply. 
Specter

View Profile
Reply #13: Aug 03, 2019 04:31 AM

Damn, that is not fair at all. Is also the 1st time i hear of something like that.
If only they would pay my balance as   mrgreen

mapas123

View Profile WWW
Reply #14: Aug 03, 2019 04:58 AM

.  You will get paid at the ratio of 1:1.

Are there ClixSense staff still active here, Jim
I'm in EU, is that mean i'll get ratio 100$ = 100? Tongue big grin big grin
BTW Jim got banned here long time ago for making  multiple accounts rofl rofl
 He ,Jim Grago ClixSense, created another account just to write about himself about how he met him self  rofl rofl
This guy has serious health problems, with a brain big grin

https://www.emoneyspace.com/forum/index.php/topic,431550.0.html
« Last Edit: Aug 03, 2019 05:24 AM by mapas123 » Logged

Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2020 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.