eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Oct 22, 2019 09:05 AM

Banking bux
Print
Author Topic: Banking bux  (Read 650 times)
CptSilva

Referrals: 2

View Profile WWW
Jul 04, 2019 07:04 AM

I have been working with this website for the past month +/-. Before i reached payout level I was told every time i clicked that withdraw button that i needed I always got that I needed to click 100 ads to receive payout. So I continued to till i reached 100+ clicked ads. Once I reached there the message changed. The message was now I need 10 refs, or upgrade. You see the reason why I believe this site is a scam is due to the withdraw process. I didn't find any minimum to withdraw, but at first you need to click 100 ads that brought me up to 7.65 euros. so they made me click those 100 ads, and now i must upgrade or get 10 refs. I wonder whats the next step if i was to get the 10 refs. Maybe send them $100?

So for me this site is a scam if it has to make jump through hoops every time i click that withdraw button. I am goij g to stop using this site and considering that my 7+ euros is to feed the admin poor a** family. I don't think that 7 euros will last that long, you scam.

Evil Evil :evil:BankingBux Evil Evil Evil

Nelson
CEO/ADMIN
CptSilva

View Profile WWW
Reply #1: Jul 04, 2019 07:15 AM

I juts looked at the upgrade page and nothign there about needing to upgrade, or 100 ads clicked, or needing 10 new refs in order to get paid. Here is a screenshot of the upgrade page.

https://www.screencast.com/t/shOH1wTdk

Nelson
CEO/ADMIN
aayushvijayan

Referrals: 4

owner and admin of http://www.allptc.review

View Profile WWW
Reply #2: Jul 04, 2019 08:02 AM

Please check forum,I think they removed forum also

VISIT OUR SITE DAILY
CptSilva

View Profile WWW
Reply #3: Jul 04, 2019 04:34 PM

It was never there since I joined. I wish I could create an online bot to destroy website that scam me.

Nelson
CEO/ADMIN
ahmet7979

Referrals: 1

View Profile WWW
Reply #4: Jul 12, 2019 07:02 AM

Bankingbux SCAM

NEW PTC SİTES
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.