eMoneySpace
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
News: Welcome to eMoneySpace! Nov 12, 2019 11:47 AM

Hi boys and girls what would do if you were in my position ????
Print
Author Topic: Hi boys and girls what would do if you were in my position ????  (Read 324 times)
armay

Referrals: 0

View Profile
Jun 18, 2019 08:44 AM

Hi boys and girls what would do if you were in my position married to Russian FORMER SOVIET UNION WOMAN who has kept for keepsake of my personal 2 savings of a total amount of Russian Rubles totalling to the amount of [ 2,009,160,00 = $31,393,125 cents plus in her VTA BANK ACCOUNT MY BANK OF ENGLAND PENSION FUNDS NEVER SPENT = 419,501,00 as once a month I receive an amount of 23,000,00 RUSSIAN RUBLES =$359,419,374,00    frusty

FRUSTRATED ? or what ? I am not to TITTLE TATTLE but, one has to see my point of view as God is my witness this the absolute truth when I came here in 2001 and I have been married to whom she will be not named as I am a BRITISH EXPAT and I came to Russia after my dear 2nd late sadly passed away at the tender age of 50 y/o she had DIABETES I still miss her a lot and I was on the internet using FRIEND FINDER DATING etc. out all my personal details and this call it fate I suppose , she who will be not named answered my details and history has passed and here I am today.

This I can assure you is not a therapist thing just asking as too what would you do if you were in my position as I am in what I call a { CATCH 22 SITUATION } meaning [ Image result for meaning of the phrase catch A catch-22 is a paradoxical situation from which an individual cannot escape because of contradictory rules or limitations. ... Catch-22s often result from rules, regulations, or procedures that an individual is subject to, but has no control over, because to fight the rule is to accept it.]

Thank you for taking time out to read my personal dilemma as we are all just ordinary human beings trying to survive in this crazy world of ours and really think I should RETURN BACK TO THE UK AS
I AM NOT AT ALL HAPPY HERE NO ONE TO SPEAK TO etc. etc.   Cry at wits end  no idea
Lolipops

View Profile
Reply #1: Oct 09, 2019 04:15 AM

[spam post]
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2019 12:54 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
Lina L

View Profile
Reply #2: Oct 20, 2019 10:06 PM

[spam post]
« Last Edit: Nov 04, 2019 12:54 AM by ~Money~ » Logged
Print

Jump to:  
Copyright © 2008-2019 eMoneySpace. All rights reserved.